Grubor FAQ 2.11

Tim Skirvin

Dec 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/18/95
d...@manus.org (The Doctor) writes:

>Gruboursified is also (c) 1995 -- that is two cents each time.

But not by you -- by the Cabal. Fee waivers to those that
request them.

Now get out of alt.is. It's not yours.

- Tim Skirvin (tski...@uiuc.edu)

Tim Skirvin

Dec 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/20/95
d...@manus.org (The Doctor) writes:

>>Newsgroups degruborified. Alt.is left in, just this once...Gawd, it's
>>gonna be funny watching Grubor try to reply ;)

>Why can you not just leave it in alll the time, you slut-cunt whore?

Because it encourages you to post here, when you aren't allowed
to. All you're doing is getting your messages dumped from systems all
over the world, Grubor, you really ought to stop.

>You are the filthiest despicable dumb-cunt on UseNet and you deserve
>death in hell for your actions. God will punish you by killing you and sending
>you to hell real soon.

Didn't you say that you were God a while back? This sounds like
*another* death threat to me...or, at least, something that could
arguably be one. And I sincerely doubt that your ISP would be too happy
to find out that you're posting such things.

Do you *really* want to cross me and find out, or would you
rather get out of alt.is, like a good little boy?

Tim Skirvin

Dec 20, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/20/95
DrG <ma...@manus.org> writes:

>> I fail to see the connection between issuing a newgroup message
>> for a group which, to all intents and purposes, does not exist, and the
>> constitutional right to freedom of speech.

>The point is, J.D., that Skirvin and Da Silva know that I have been using
>alt.is for months now.

We know that you were attempting to use alt.is for months. We
also know that your messages from there weren't working. To save
everyone trouble, we decided to actually create the group out of
nothing. The moderated status was merely to keep the traffic down to a
reasonable level.

I just issued a booster newgroup for it, in case you missed it
the last time.

>Now this REALLT pisses me off, and I am gpoing to call some people at the
>IUC real soon. That is THEFT of a NewsGroup! It will not be tolerated in
>cyberspace law here.

Amazing that you are calling real-world authorities after so
long of saying that the only law on Usenet was what we set for
ourselves.

In any case, your group was not stolen, since you never had it
in the first place, and the people here would love to hear from ya. Go
ahead and call. I dare you.

Now get out of alt.is. It's not yours, never was.

Bruce Ediger

Dec 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/23/95
John Grubor <ma...@manus.org> wrote:
:FUCK YOU, you little shitass punk cocksucker.

Such language! You kiss your mother with that mouth, boy?

:Your continued blocking of my messages to that group is a violation of
:pennsylvania Law, in my opinion. I would never call the cops on anyone,
:because I know the consequences, and I am not that much of a slimeball,
:but I will be calling your School as soon as it is back in session.

I think this paragraph is a bit contradictory, John. However, when you
call SKirvin's school, be sure to post your side of the conversation with
the Registrar or whoever.

Also, while you're at it:
1. Please post a scan of your doctorate.
2. Please post any and all forgeries and cancels you ascribe to me.
3. Please post docket numbers of any lawsuits you've filed in the last 3 months.
4. Please post any confirming email you've got over any of the accusations
you've made.
--
I have killfiled all usenet articles from prodigy.com, indirect.com,
hollyberry.com and interramp.com due to interminable phone sex spams and