SHB-E-Mail Report

Kamakasi

Aug 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/7/96

It may very well may be that the use of newsgroups won't be necessary due
to the trickle of e-mail that has been coming in lately. I don't know if a
lot of people are on vacation or there just aren't any current hot topics.
My morning e-mail has dropped from the thirties to three this morning.
Then again my ISP may be having trouble with its e-mail server. Have you
noticed a significant decrease in the amount of e-mail received recently?
--
Kamakasi