Closing the "Velveeta" Loophole

Peter da Silva

Feb 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/5/96
In article <4f0g3q$a...@cloner2.ix.netcom.com>,
M.Grubor <za...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> In <4etq34$9...@zuul.nmti.com> pe...@nmti.com (Peter da Silva) writes:

How DARE you write about me without putting MY group, bofh.test, in the
newsgroups line! You have been officially informed that it is my "home
group", so by your own requirements you have to include it in your
Peter da Silva (NIC: PJD2) `-_-' 1601 Industrial Boulevard
Bailey Network Management 'U` Sugar Land, TX 77487-5013
+1 713 274 5180 "Har du kramat din varg idag?" USA
Bailey pays for my technical expertise. My opinions probably scare them