POST ANY E-MAIL you WANT TO -- NO RESTRICTIONS!

Stephen Boursy

Dec 18, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/18/95
In article <4b267f$8...@Radon.Stanford.EDU>,
Michael D. Phoenix <mic...@Xenon.Stanford.EDU> wrote:
>In article <DJqB4...@world.std.com>,
>Stephen Boursy <bou...@world.std.com> wrote:
>

>Why not just call him on the telephone? I'll even send you a few
>bucks to cover your phone bill, if it's too expensive for you.
>
>Or is this, as it appears to be, a thinly veiled threat of physical
>violence?

I've never threatened violence against Mr. Lewis. You've an
over active imaginantion. I do want to see what makes him tick, have
a personal chat with him, and discuss his behaviors with local press,
authorities and business.

>> What I said was given a choice between felons like Mr. Lewis
>>[deletia]
>> Yes--am well aware and more determined than ever. The ones
>>you need to be talking with are the Lewis's on the net and more
>>importantly the sys admins that honor cancels from this known
>>felon. They are the ones who have opened the Pandora's box--I'm
>
>Libel. Calling Mr. Lewis a "known felon" when he has never been
>convicted of a felony is libel.

Mr. Lewis is more than welcome to sue me for libel. I could
sue you for libel in fact for faulsely suggesting that I'm going
to commit violence against Lewis. You're a rather small mind. Of
course for Mr. Lewis to sue me he'd have to cross the US border which
I'd imagine he'll be avoiding.

>You do realize, don't you, that the FBI would probably be quite
>interested in hearing about your threats of physical violence and your
>libelous statements about Mr. Lewis?

Well I believe you already stated you were going to them. Good
for you!!! It calls more attention to this nonsense. Mr. Lewis belongs
in jail.

>Tell you what--why don't you go to the FBI and rant about cancels,
>which they've already stated they ignore--and I'll go to the FBI and
>show them your threats of physical violence and your libelous
>statements about Mr. Lewis.
>
>And we'll see who they're more interested in prosecuting.

Sounds good to me. Don't forget to leave out the state police--
they also have some jurisdiction.

Steve

Tim Skirvin

Dec 23, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/23/95
DrG <ma...@manus.org> writes:

>this message is reposted because Tim Skirvin Blocked the first one:

I told you, all you have to do is make an agreement with me,
and I will allow you to post to alt.is.

>Sten -- being anti-Boursy means
>you are against Freedom of Speech.

*scribble*

- Tim Skirvin (tski...@uiuc.edu)

Tom Evans

Dec 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/25/95
In article <Pine.BSD.3.91.951222...@india.lm.com>,
DrG <ma...@manus.org> wrote:
>Mickey is out of like for supporting forged
>content cancellations of any kind.
>content is sacrosanct. period.
>
>DrG

newsgroups really munged
-------------------------

Manus, suggesting *any* post you spew has 'content" is stretching the
definition of the term . I think you would be better suited to say
a carwash in Pittsburg.

Get an education boy - you're never going to make it in Wired writing
spewtum like this.

--
This program posts news to thousands of machines throughout the entire
civilized world. Your message will cost the net hundreds if not thousands

Tom Evans

Dec 25, 1995, 3:00:00 AM12/25/95
In article <89456639...@interadv.com>,
Stephen blablah Boursy blahblahed

>>And Chris Lewis is Canadian.
>>

> Yes--but those who conspire with him and honor his cancels are
>quite often in the US. And there are many cancels, including outright
>forgeries from others, which are honored within US borders. And that
>is a crime.
>
> Steve

stevie wonder - read this fast!!

FWD:

As "mickey" so apltly puts it......

From: mic...@Xenon.Stanford.EDU (Michael D. Phoenix)
Re: POST ANY E-MAIL you WANT TO -- NO RESTRICTIONS!
Date: Thu Dec 21 19:04:11 EST 1995

You're lying again, Steve.

In article <DJwos...@world.std.com>,
Stephen Boursy <bou...@world.std.com> wrote:
>What really irritated me most about that cancel thought was that
>it wasn't even a legitimate one--

Steve. Let me put this simply.

The cancel was legitimate in every way, *regardless* of why it was
issued.

They could have put "Canceled because Steve Boursy is a pompous
windbag and full of shit." and it would still have been a legitimate
cancel.

And do you know *WHY* this is?

Because the cancel was for a post in a non-big-8/alt newsgroup, and
THEY GET TO MAKE THEIR OWN RULES ABOUT CANCELS.

And you broke one of them.

-snip-

You included in your post an advertisement for a "make money fast"
phone-calling pyramid scheme. That's an advertisement, and as such
it's banned on biz.*.

Deal with it.

-snip-

>I would hope that no one would honor cancels from this
>person' in the future--he's been proven to be discredible so there is
>no excuse.

He's proven to be acting according to the rules of his non-big-8/alt
newsgroup hierarchy, biz.*

You, on the other hand, have proven that you have absolutely no desire
nor ability to understand even the most basic facts about the
technology involved in getting your stupid, pointless, off-topic posts
spread around the net.

Idiot.

Mickey.

-EOF-