PROPOSAL: alt.support.des

Charles Gimon

Jul 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/27/96

Mmeedia (mme...@aol.com) wrote:
: Please add this group to AOL! I was exposed to DES and I have alot of
: medical problems because of it. I have nowhere to turn to for discussion
: about how to handle the medical dilemnas I'm having. Please create this
: newsgroup asap -- It would be a great forum for support and info.

Geez, I knew the US government's Digital Encryption Standard was
substandard, but I never knew it was toxic.

Wild new Ubik salad dressing, not | gim...@skypoint.com
Italian, not French, but an entirely | Minneapolis MN USA
new and different taste treat that's | http://www.skypoint.com/~gimonca
waking up the world! | A lean, mean meme machine.