Happyclown Bring Smiles from the World's Who's Who to the World Wide Web!

Adam Weishaupt IX

Aug 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/2/96

Hello Neighbours!

Want to know how our global leaders will help create a more secure
society for all of us with Project Blue Beam Patrol?

Find out how General Electric's Electronic Tree will make sure that we
always have air to breath!

Would like to win a trip to mars to enjoy McDonald's new Bilder Burger
vegetarian sandwich?

Be a good Global Neighbour and pay us a visit at
http://www.happyclown.com.

Sincerely,

Adam Weishaupt IX
President, Happyclown Inc.

AW/iQ

Richard J. Sexton

Aug 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM8/2/96

In article <32025317.12960707@news>,

Oh god it's september.

>AW/iQ

Is that a question ? The answer, I guess, is about 45.

--

Richard J. Sexton | VRx Network Services - WWW & UseNet R&D
ric...@vrx.net | ISDN/ATM, Natural science, recycled karma.