Why...

Snowwolf

May 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/20/96

Why...

Why is it that the snobs from Haavaad who post in
alt.fan.karl-malden.nose always use one word titles
in their posts that have nothing to do with the
subject of the post.

Is this another one of their lame attempts to prove
that they are smarter than everybody else on usenet,

or,

is this the secret code used by those infamous HIV League
secret societies that specialize in kidnapping young
working class boys from South Boston to take back to
the Haavaad campus for abuse and humiliation.

Usenet personality and former member of the bar,
Dr. John Grubor was investigating Matt 'meow meow' Bruce
for just such violations.

I, for one, would be interested in his findings.

Wolf - meow

Sir Archibald TPM

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Snowwolf wrote:

> Why...
>
> Why is it that the snobs from Haavaad who post in
> alt.fan.karl-malden.nose always use one word titles
> in their posts that have nothing to do with the
> subject of the post.

Not only that, there is usually a period on the end of
title, like this: "Re: Mission."

> Is this another one of their lame attempts to prove
> that they are smarter than everybody else on usenet,

That underlies their every action, Wolfster. But I know
you knew that.

> or,
>
> is this the secret code used by those infamous HIV League
> secret societies that specialize in kidnapping young
> working class boys from South Boston to take back to
> the Haavaad campus for abuse and humiliation.

Ah hah! Notice that the members of these secret HIVy League
societies always address each other as "DAVE." If you should
encounter a post with the famed domain name "HARVARD.EDU" and
written by someone named "DAVE," you know that you have just
snagged yourself yet another Haavaad Pedophile!

> Usenet personality and former member of the bar,
> Dr. John Grubor was investigating Matt 'meow meow' Bruce
> for just such violations.

I move that we also ask Zoogz Rift to send in the infamous
SECRET MARINES to assist the good Doctor in his investigations.

> I, for one, would be interested in his findings.

Me too.

> Wolf - meow

Sir Archibald -- meow meow -- ahowwwlll -- mooooo

NENSLO

May 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/21/96

Snowwolf (sno...@computek.net) wrote:
: Why...

Those are all real good questions, but more to the point I wonder
WHY with so many dumbshit lame-weenie newsgroups for the whole "see
newsgroup listing above" goonie-boy in-joke crowd to post their pee-shy
thimble-brained tripe to, they feel they have to crap up alt.slack as well
with their putative spew.
Short of actually growing up, would it be possible for you guys to
just die? Thank you.

Snowwolf

May 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/27/96

In article <4nt1dk$e...@nadine.teleport.com>, nen...@teleport.com says...

Come on, Nenslo, are you really going to let one silly
little crossposted troll raise your blood pressure and
risk having a heart attack? That doesn't sound very
slack to me. In fact, you might be getting a little
pink around the edges.

Snowwolf
High Priest of the Church of SUB Grubor