Everybody alright?

1 view

Geoffrey Spear

Sep 23, 2001, 11:20:47 AM9/23/01
In article <9oi5hu$cc6$1...@reader05.wxs.nl>,
"Dutch_Raven" <surfi...@compaqnet.nl> wrote:

> No messages for a long time now. Is this because of serverproblems or
> whatever? Or is it silent because nobody posts. Just a testmessage to
> see....

I'm bitter because no one's flaming St. Leash for crossposting to a
high-volume newsgroup, when I got flamed for posting to a newsgroup with
literally no other posts in it.

--
rev. ignoratio elenchi, KSC

Alistair Davidson

Oct 2, 2001, 12:04:14 AM10/2/01
Geoffrey Spear wrote:

We've given up on flaming Leash for crossposting. Please don't take it
personally, I for one am just hoping that if I ignore her for long enough she'll
go away.

--
Alistair Davidson
Read my comic, Bizmatch! http://www.altgeek.org/lord_inh/comic/index.html