meOoW HEAR THIS!! (new HIVy league cancel warning)

1 view

Head Librarian

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

The Priests Of The Temple Of Syrinx (sark...@portal.gmu.edu) wrote:
: The Dark Majesty <dark.m...@gehenna.org> wrote:
: >Further spamming and forgery will incur the wrath of the Dark Majesty.
: >Forged posts will be canceled. Thus spake the Dark Majesty.
: >
: >That is all.
: >
: >-The Dark Majesty

: Frankly, the Unnatural Chiroproctologist is more frightening than
: the Dark Majesty. But don't worry, we've taken care of everything,
: the books you read, the songs you sing, the pictures that bring
: pleasure to your eye (it's one for all and all for one, work together
: common sons) never think to wonder how or why!

: Know who we are?

Neil Peart's sex slaves?

--
Basic temperamental - Filters in our eyes
Alter our perceptions - Lenses polarize

The Dark Majesty

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

The Priests Of The Temple Of Syrinx <sark...@portal.gmu.edu> wrote:
>The Dark Majesty <dark.m...@gehenna.org> wrote:
>>Further spamming and forgery will incur the wrath of the Dark Majesty.
>>Forged posts will be canceled. Thus spake the Dark Majesty.
>>
>>That is all.
>>
>>-The Dark Majesty
>
>Frankly, the Unnatural Chiroproctologist is more frightening than
>the Dark Majesty. But don't worry, we've taken care of everything,
>the books you read, the songs you sing, the pictures that bring
>pleasure to your eye (it's one for all and all for one, work together
>common sons) never think to wonder how or why!
>
>Know who we are?

Quite frankly I don't understand what that boy sees in Genesis,
which is where "Supernatural Anaesthetist" comes from.

Or 2112, for that matter. There's so much better Rush. I think I'd
prefer "The Analog Kid," quite frankly.

No, the Dark Majesty is a different entity. There are 4,000+ students
here, you know.

You? You make cartoon balloons and call your kid Jesus. Born on a
pauper to a pawn on a Christmas day when the New York Times said
that "God is dead."

War Pig

May 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/10/96

You? You are going to MEOW for MERCY on the day when the mighty MEOW
MEOW ARMY comes to claim your little litterbox of a newsgroup. Beware
the anger of the mighty MEOW MEOW ARMY, for no MERCY will be shown you.

--
War Pig alt.fan.karl-malden.nose delenda est.

Michael Roach

May 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/10/96

After G'Kwan and the last of the telepaths defeated the shadow warriors,
The Priests Of The Temple Of Syrinx <sark...@portal.gmu.edu> was heard
to proclaim:

|The Dark Majesty <dark.m...@gehenna.org> wrote:
|>Further spamming and forgery will incur the wrath of the Dark Majesty.
|>Forged posts will be canceled. Thus spake the Dark Majesty.
|>
|>That is all.
|

|Frankly, the Unnatural Chiroproctologist is more frightening than
|the Dark Majesty. But don't worry, we've taken care of everything,
|the books you read, the songs you sing, the pictures that bring
|pleasure to your eye (it's one for all and all for one, work together
|common sons) never think to wonder how or why!
|
|Know who we are?

The Indianapolis 500?
--
"Wherever there is belching, we'll be there! Wherever there
is stupidity, we'll be there! Wherever there is candy, we'll

Carslyn Yeccch

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

mik...@ix.netcom.com (Michael Roach) wrote:
>After G'Kwan and the last of the telepaths defeated the shadow warriors,
>The Priests Of The Temple Of Syrinx <sark...@portal.gmu.edu> was heard
>to proclaim:
>
>|The Dark Majesty <dark.m...@gehenna.org> wrote:
>|>Further spamming and forgery will incur the wrath of the Dark Majesty.
>|>Forged posts will be canceled. Thus spake the Dark Majesty.
>|>
>|>That is all.
>|
>|Frankly, the Unnatural Chiroproctologist is more frightening than
>|the Dark Majesty. But don't worry, we've taken care of everything,
>|the books you read, the songs you sing, the pictures that bring
>|pleasure to your eye (it's one for all and all for one, work together
>|common sons) never think to wonder how or why!
>|
>|Know who we are?
>
>The Indianapolis 500?

The Than Franthithco Thixty-Niners???