Free Ticket to Hawaii

Geir Agdesteen

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

This Christmas I was planning to go on vacation to Hawaii. Since
something more important has come up, I must cancel this trip.
When this is a non-refundable ticket I am in the spirit of the Christmas
season giving it away to one lucky person out there on the Net.
Send me an e-mail where you in one sentence explain why YOU should be
the ONE.
I will send the ticket to the lucky winner by mail December 1, so also
include your address in the e-mail.

Departure is from Denver 12/26/96
Departure Honolulu 1/5/97

GOOD LUCK!

macavity

Oct 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/1/96

Y'know something, this is also one helluva way to develop a mailing
list.
Man, YOU ARE a GENIUS, and you don't even know it! (or do you?)
BTW, I wonder if most people here won't forget all about this by
December.

--
"The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken
seriously."

Geir Agdesteen

Oct 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/5/96

Well folks, your are absolutely right,
the article is fake, posted by a not too good friend
of mine.

I have tried to post warnings, but looking at the amount of mail I'm
recieving, I've not been too succesful.

To all of you that have answered, I'm sorry, and I apologize for his
behaviour.

All replies has been, and will be deleted, you've got my word for that.

Again,I apologize for his behaviour.

The REAL Geir Agdesteen