WARNING to all who "Hate" Doctress Neutopia

Francis E. Decstation

May 16, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/16/96

>The True Yeti do *NOT* hate the Doctress.

>I dunno why that Pink Neutopian made a bitchy defensive crosspost to
>alt.slack ... although the little Bobbie who responded to it perhaps
>proves that not *everyone* here admires KOOKS AND WEIRDOS as true avatars
>of slack.

>Mr. Anthony Hobbs, bless his Yeti COCK, is correct: anyone who can get
>away with fucking, bullshitting, and writing all day and have SOMEONE
>ELSE pay for it is a Renegade SubGenius.

So were Joe Stalin, Bill Gates and Michael Jackson. Your point?
The whole fucking CON, that which drives us into the ground every day
RUNS on Renegade SubGenii. You didn't think the fucking norm-worms could
do all that by the sheer weight of their numbers, did you?

But the Renegade SubGenii are not of us. Accursed be s/he who has forsaken
hir sacred Yeti birthright, who has denied the continuum of Slack, who
has turned their back on the Nameless Mission, for they are the fallen
sons of Wotan, and for them waits none but the Stark Fist of Removal.

>I have yet to snag a copy of the Doctress's thesis. from the sounds of
>it, it's a pretty Pink future. But for all we know, Neutopia may be the
>Doctress's CRUEL REVENGE on the Pinks who ostracized her! A perfect
>world! So desirable! Only at the cost of YOUR SOUL!

>The Doctress is welcome in alt.slack (I remember some great poems about
>The Virgin Mary as a UFO, but alas, I must have lost my copies...)

>The Pinks from alt.society.neutopia need not follow.

If you mean Grubor, I disagree. The Doctress occasionally says something
really slackfully insane, but most of the time she's no kookier
than Chairman Mao. Grubor however is a fountain of rant. The guy is
probably a latter-day Phineas Gage, as I suspect a check of his medical
history would reveal.

Neither of them is close to being a true SubGenius, although both are
mutated. But Grubor has marginally more Nental Ife than the Doctress.

St. Francis E.

Anthony Hobbs

May 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/18/96

In article <9620414195...@cca.org>,

Francis E. Decstation <f...@cca.org> wrote:

> So were Joe Stalin, Bill Gates and Michael Jackson. Your point?

No, they were *ROGUE* SubGenii. There's a BIG difference, on which your
entire argument falls into the ground. All of the above are actively
EVIL, whereas the worst the Doctress has ever done is repost private
email and deliver dead birds.

> Neither of them is close to being a true SubGenius, although both are
> mutated. But Grubor has marginally more Nental Ife than the Doctress.

You only think that because deep down you think cynicism is more slackful
that fluffy-bunnyism, don't you?
--
Anthony "Slug of Doom" Hobbs, GCP: musician and amateur ranter, Wellington, NZ.
Chairperson, Fair Play for Neutopia Committee

"you can quote me *any* time, Mr Hobbs" - Wendy Vig on alt.music.yes.