Re: Ouch. Some dude does not like Strzok

Sid

Aug 18, 2018, 6:54:59 PM8/18/18
On 17 Aug 2018, Ken Olson <kol...@freedomnet.org> posted some
news:pl877e$s9p$3...@dont-email.me:

> On 8/18/2018 12:20 AM, tim.vanwa...@gmail.com wrote:
>> That’s fair. But even then, something tells me a lot of old school
>> FBI guys in the old days were probably pretty bad about framing
>> suspects. Just look at Hoover himself.
>>

> Lazy, self-entitled, end-justifies-the-means, law enforcement. I've
> seen too much of it.

IRS notified about the Strzok gimme mo money page.

Let see how much this cocksucker gets to keep.

mike

Aug 19, 2018, 6:37:54 AM8/19/18
In article <XnsA942A1E...@0.0.0.1>
Government employees, including "ex-", should not be allowed to
beg for money on crowd funding sites. "Legal expenses" my ass.

This asshole has 27 years in. He can apply for a cushy
retirement. His wife will soon sue for divorce, take half the
money and laugh all the way to the bank.