ZNC server

thunderb...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2017, 4:36:03 PM1/28/17

Who knows a good free public ZNC server ?

amie

Apr 2, 2017, 8:15:25 PM4/2/17
On 1/28/2017 4:36 PM, thunderb...@gmail.com wrote:

> Who knows a good free public ZNC server ?

Define ZNC

Web Chat With Friends , Protected Agains Flaw
http://mccarragher.org/irc/

signature.asc

Amie

Jul 2, 2017, 6:52:16 AM7/2/17
On Sat, 28 Jan 2017 13:36:03 -0800 (PST), thunderb...@gmail.com wrote:

>Who knows a good free public ZNC server ?

Welcome to Banana / Angel Node for this IRC server

To display the Full Motd Use /Motd

UnRealIRCd Chat Server

Allway free to use , Free to Enjoy's

SSL/Secure Connection is Available

Can use IRC/mIRC on server irc.mccarragher.org and Port :

IRC Server Port Not Secure : 6666,6667,6668,6669,6670,6687
Secure : 194,894,994,6697,7000,7777

Some Service/port Could be in Maintenance or UnAvailable

HELP > /helpops

This is Available to REGISTERED users

/msg nickserv help
/msg chanserv help
/msg memoserv help

To Register >> /msg nickserv register "PASSWORD" "Email"
You Will receive a Email to Validate Your Registration

--==Try our Channel #travia , Addictive Bot , Question to Answer==--
/join #travia

Contact or Else http://mccarragher.org