Money transfer+Bank Login + WU Transfer + dumps,dumps,cc,cvv,paypal.= ICQ: 677283827

benny...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2016, 3:29:28 AM7/1/16
Worldwide CVVs Shop | VERIFIED SELLER |
Hello all buyer : i'm a professional Hacker and i have for all goods good and fresh live cc my CVV are the best for you. with up to $3500 inside each of them
I'm Seller for: CC, CVV US,UK,CA, EURO,AU, Italian,Japan,France,...all cc. Paypal verify, Software Spam mail mail list,
CC fullz info, CC DOB, Dump
sell cvv.i can also Hack money to your private bank account with the bank not nowing,i can also transfer money that is up to $5,000 to your cc,visa, master card or any other card.
i can also Hack thousands of dollars to your paypal account, Perfect money account Alert pay account or any online account. we also sale money pack in a very low rate.
( NOTE ) : We use only one Email to support. Please be careful of this. Because there are so many people fake us to commit fraud.
EMAIL ADDRESS... wu.cre...@gmail.com
skype.............. …. wu.creditshop
ICQ....... …………. 677283827

=========== ( Western Union Transfer / Software Bug 2014 : ) ===========
+ Selling code MTCN of Western Union Transfer :
fee $150 for MTCN $1500 ( get code MTCN and Sender's details )
fee 200$ for MTCN $2500 ( get code MTCN and Sender's details )
fee $300 for MTCN $3000 ( get code MTCN and Sender's details )
fee $500 for MTCN $6000 ( get code MTCN and Sender's details )
fee $700 for MTCN $9000 ( get code MTCN and Sender's details )
fee $900 for MTCN $15.000 ( get code MTCN and Sender's details )
-I tranfer minimum 1500$ with price 150$ first for u trust
-Western Union Online Software(Western Union Bug(WU Bug):800$
After 20 mins you payment for me.I tracking if real.i will do hack transfer
money and send you MTCN now.
- You make payment then send me payment info and your WU details (First name + Last name + Country)
- If I check you have sent money then I will done transfer for you
- After transfers completed, about 20 minutes you will get code MTCN + Information to pick up, it is very easy cash money
Please don’t ask me about transfer with small amount … all must know transfer very hard so if you want let’s pay for me with minimum
You can pick up at all Western Union office in 1 hours … I hope all must read clear before contact me .. ok ???
+ Selling the Software + Activation Code :
price $500 for 1 activation ( Activities in 1 year )
+ chat with me to know more details: ( My ID Yahoo : )
=========== ( SElling New CC,CVV... All Countries And All Kinds : ) ===========
___ Cvv Us : ___
Us random : $6 per (one), Us fullz info : $25 per (one)
Us with bin $10 per (one), Us with dob $15 per (one)
___ Cvv Uk : ___
Uk random : $8 per (one), Uk fullz info : $30 per (one)
Uk with bin $15 per (one), Uk with dob $20 per (one)
___ Cvv Ca : ___
Ca random : $12 per (one), Ca fullz info : $30 per (one)
Ca with bin $15 per (one), Ca with dob $20 per (one)
___ Cvv Au : ___
Au random : $12 per (one), Au fullz info : $30 per (one)
Au with bin $17 per (one), Au with dob $20 per (one)
___ Cvv Euro : ___
Eu random : $20 per (one), Eu fullz info : $40 per (one)
Eu with bin $25 per (one), Eu with dob $30 per (one)
.................................................. .
Cvv Italy random : $20 per (one), Italy fullz info : $35 (one)
Cvv Spain random : $20 per (one), Spain fullz info : $35 (one)
Cvv Denmark random : $25 per (one), Denmark fullz info : $35 (one)
Cvv Sweden random : $20 per (one), Sweden fullz info : $35 (one)
Cvv France random : $20 per (one), France fullz info : $35 (one)
Cvv Germany random : $20 per (one), Germany fullz info : $35 (one)
Cvv Ireland random : $20 per (one), Ireland fullz info : $35 (one)
Cvv Mexico random : $15 per (one), Mexico fullz info : $30 (one)
Cvv Asia random : $15 per (one), Asia fullz info : $30 (one)
- And many country orther... let me know if have i will sell for you.
- All my cvv very good and fresh , work 100% with hight balance.
- I ready change cvv if not good or dont work.
- Contact US to create orders
+ chat with me to know more details: ( My ID Yahoo : )
=========== ( Selling Card Dumps With Pin + Track 1/2 : ) ===========
- Card Dumps from Us : ( 101 )
Card Visa Classic , Master Card Standart : $70 / 1 piece
Card Visa, Amex, Disco, Master Gold / Platinum : $80 / 1 piece
Card Business, Cooperation : $90 / 1 piece
Card Discover, Amex, Debit card : $90 / 1 piece
Card American Express : $100 / 1 piece
- Card Dumps from Uk : ( 101 ) ( 201 )
Card Visa / Master Standart : $85 / 1 piece
Card Visa / Master / Amex / Discover Gold , Platinum : $90 / 1 piece
Card Business / Signature / Purchase / Cooprate / Word : $120 / 1 piece
- Card Dumps from Canada : ( 101 ) ( 201 )
Card Visa / Master Classic + Standart : $80 / 1 piece
Card Visa / Master / Amex / Discover Gold + Platinum : $90 / 1 piece
Card Business / Signature / Purchase / Cooprate / Word : $120 / 1 piece
- Card Dumps from Au & Eu : ( 101 ) ( 201 )
Card Visa / Master Classic + Standart : $100 / 1 piece
Card Visa / Master / Amex / Discover Gold + Platinum : $110 / 1 piece
Card Business / Signature / Purchase / Cooprate / Word : $140 / 1 piece
Card Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 US = $100 per 1
Card Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 UK = $120 per 1
Card Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 CA = $120 per 1
Card Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 AU = $140 per 1
Card Dumps + Pin,Tracks 1&2 EU = $140 per 1
*** Types Card Dumps : Visa, Master, Amex, Discoveri Gold, Master Standart, Platinum, Business Card, Cooperation Card, American Express, Debit Card.
*** Countries Card : USA, UK, CA, AU, EU, Asia ...
*** Contact US to create orders
+ chat with me to know more details: ( My ID Yahoo : )
=========== ( Hacking Bank Login + Hack Account Paypal : ) ===========
account with balance 3000 = $300
account with balance 5000 = $400
account with balance 9000 = $600
account with balance 15.000 = $1000
- Have all details for login and I can transfer balance to your account (Bank or Paypal) if you want
- With Account Paypal Verification : Email Address Paypal + PayPal Password (full info)
- With Account Bank Login : Username + Password Number (full info)
fee's $300 for transfer $3000
fee's $500 for transfer $6000
fee's $700 for transfer $9000
fee's $1000 for transfer $16.000
Bank To Bank Transfer To Any Usa Bank
Bank To Bank Transfer To Any Uk Bank
Bank To Bank Transfer To Any Euro Country Bank
Amount To Pay For That Depend On Amount You Want To Transfer
+ chat with me to know more details: ( My ID Yahoo : )
-------------------- SHIPPING(Laptop + Iphone + Ipad) -------------
Ship iphone : 4g 130$ per 1
Ship iphone : 3gs 100$ per 1
Ship ipad : 150$ per 1
Ship Laptop : Vaio 150$ per 1
Ship Laptop : Dell 130$ per 1
Ship Laptop : HP 100$ per 1
SHIP LAPTOP APPLE = 150$
SHIP LAPTOP HP + DELL = 120$
SHIP LAPTOP TOSHIBA = 80$
SHIP LAPTOP LENOVO = 100$
(2-3 days have tracking number
*************
============= Conditions Of Sales : =========================
- If you want to buy something, please contact me to know about deal and prices.
- We ensure all stuff is best and reasonable price.
- We hope to see you all and doing serious work.
- If you are a new customer here.
---------------------------------
- I can sell you minimum 10 cvv or one stuff for testing.
- I never send free to experiment.
----------------------------------
- If you don't trust my services. please do not contact me.
- I only accept payment money with Perfect Money ( PM ) or Western Union ( WU )
(I need real buyer here, Add me if you are sure trust my services, I do not want to waste time for both, I'm will deal well with customers really trust my business)
===> Contact Us soon :
EMAIL ADDRESS... wu.cre...@gmail.com
skype.............. …. wu.creditshop
ICQ....... …………. 677283827
======= THANKS SO MUCH, LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU SOON===

cate...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017, 5:48:02 AM3/16/17

Leati Kamga

Mar 30, 2023, 11:21:35 AM3/30/23
Message @fasthookup102 on telegram if you wanna get that card I got mine from him dumps and lot more . very reliable

signal/text/Telegram :+1 818 650 0309
Wickr: fasthookup

boris hillz

Nov 9, 2023, 3:14:31 AM11/9/23

Dear adventurous individuals,
Are you ready to embark on a journey that could change your financial landscape forever? At "BANKS WORLDWIDE," we bring you an exclusive opportunity to dive into the world of carding, all you gotta do is order a PCC/CCC (Prepaid Credit Card/Cloned Credit Card) with low and high balance enough for the kinda cashout you need with pin – the gateway to endless possibilities!

Managing your finances is an art, and with the right tools, you can take charge of your financial destiny. Our PCC/CCC (Prepaid Credit Card/Cloned Credit Card) offers spammed credit with pristine funds, giving you the freedom to withdraw cash at ATMs , fuel up at gas stations , and make purchases at POS terminals. The best part? Each card comes with an ATM pin, making cashouts a breeze!

But wait, there's more! If you've been yearning for an exciting opportunity to make money online, your search ends here! Join us, and we promise to provide you with everything you need to become a money-making virtuoso. Say goodbye to financial constraints and hello to a world of limitless potential.

GENERAL SUPPORT:;

Email : wanji.nicolas @ yandex . com
WhatsApp + 55 4797006749
Telegram channel : https://t.me/+Fn4_mpaQDC40N2Zh
Telegram username : @localplug2
TEXT : + 1 818 650 0309

How Does It Work?
Ever wondered how our cloned cards come into existence? We employ cutting-edge credit card filters to extract magnetic stripe information from credit or debit cards. This invaluable data includes credit card passwords, numbers, CVV, and expiration dates. Our skilled team then converts this information into pin (101 or 201) dumps, ready to be transferred onto a blank card using top-of-the-line MSR printers. Voila! A blank card now carries the power of financial freedom – a cloned card is born. What is the difference between a cloned card and prepaid card?
> Cloned card is a card whose details have been copied using a dedicated device called an “ATM Skimmer” or by hacking into credit card databases on the Internet. The card is associated with a person’s bank account.

Prepaid card is a card that can be used anywhere that accepts a Visa, MasterCard or AMEX but the difference is that it is a card that is not associated with any bank account and does not have any identification information and therefore its use is completely anonymous.Ready to embrace the thrill of seamless transactions? Use our cloned cards for in-store shopping or make cash withdrawals at ATMs , gas stations , and POS terminals. Worried about safety? Fear not! We discreetly package the card like a gift, ensuring smooth and secure shipping worldwide. Rest assured, your journey to financial liberation is in safe hands when you choose us.

© ️CLONED CARDS RATES
Want to know more about our offers? We have something for everyone – low balance and high balance options tailored to suit your unique needs. Here's a glimpse of what awaits you:

Low balance
$400 for balance $5k
$500 for balance $6k
$600 for balance $7.5k
$700 for balance $8.5K
$800 for balance $9.5k
$900 for balance $11k
High Balance
$1k for balance $12.3k
$2k for balance $25k
$3.5k for balance $50k
$5k for balance $ 70k
☆Pre-paid Cards Rates
( Visa - Mastercard- American Express)

Prepaid Card with $1500 balance = $200 bitcoins
Prepaid Card with $2500 balance = $300 bitcoins
Prepaid Card with $3500 balance = $400 bitcoins
Prepaid Card with $4500 balance = $500 bitcoins
Prepaid Card with $7000 balance = $750 bitcoins
Prepaid Card with $10000 balance = $850 bitcoins

How to Use the Cloned Cards:
The magic of our cloned cards unfolds with simplicity. Here's your roadmap to financial empowerment:

1. Insert the ATM Card.
2. Select the Language.
3. Enter the 4-Digit ATM Pin.
4. Choose Your Transaction.
5. Select Your Account.
6. Enter the Withdrawal Amount (withdraw $500 every 2 hours).
7. Collect the Cash.
8. Take a Printed Receipt.

DUMPS WITH PIN SHOP: TRACK 1 AND 2 WITH PIN AND PLASTIC DUMPS
Quality is our middle name. Our shop offers freshly skimmed and untouched dumps with pin. To further guarantee your satisfaction, we sell the dumps with the exact billing zip codes, ensuring their authenticity before they find their way to your doorstep. Dumps with Pin Shop with Track 1 and 2 with Pin and Plastic Dumps with Pin worldwide shipping. We have
first hand database only freshly skimmed 100% and untouched.*We sell the dumps with the exact billing zip codes

USA Dumps Track1 + Track2 (no Pin)
101, 121 = $50 per 1
201, 221 = $40 per 1
USA Dumps Track1 + Track2 with Pin
101, 121 = $150 per 1
201, 221 = $100 per 1
UK Dumps Track1 + Track2 (no Pin)
101, 121 = $80 per 1
201, 221 = $64 per 1
UK Dumps Track1 + Track2 with Pin
101, 121 = $200 per 1
201, 221 = $160 per 1
Canada/Australia Dumps Track 1 + Track2 (no Pin)
101, 121 = $60 per 1
201, 221 = $48 per 1
Canada/Australia Dumps Track 1 + Track2 with Pin
101, 121 = $160 per 1
201,221 = $120 per 1
[13:43, 07/06/2023] OG: EU/Asia/South America/Africa Dumps Track1 + Track2 (no Pin)
101, 121 = $100 per 1
201, 221 = $80 per 1
EU/Asia/South America/Africa Dumps Track1 + Track2 with Pin
101, 121 = $240 per 1
201, 221 = $200 per 1

GENERAL SUPPORT:;

Email : wanji.nicolas @ yandex . com
WhatsApp + 55 4797006749
Telegram channel : https://t.me/+Fn4_mpaQDC40N2Zh
Telegram username : @localplug2
TEXT : + 1 818 650 0309

Clone Credit Card Orders Available:
Ready to take the plunge? Our worldwide shipping options will whisk your dreams to your doorstep:

• Swift Delivery with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL Express
- (USA) >> Same day
- (Canada) >> Same day
- (UK) >> 48 hours
- (Germany) >> 48 hours
- (France) >> 48 hours
- (Switzerland) >> 48 hours
- (Russia) >> 48 hours
... and many more destinations await your order!

GENERAL SUPPORT:;

Email : wanji.nicolas @ yandex . com
WhatsApp + 55 4797006749
Telegram channel : https://t.me/+Fn4_mpaQDC40N2Zh
Telegram username : @localplug2
TEXT : + 1 818 650 0309

Embrace the Future with Confidence:
At "BANKS WORLDWIDE," your satisfaction is our top priority. We back our services with a 100% money-back guarantee. If you encounter any issues with our cards, rest assured that we'll sort it out and ensure your experience is nothing short of exceptional. Your journey to financial freedom is our shared mission, and your feedback is invaluable in driving us forward.

So, what are you waiting for? The world of possibilities beckons! Step into the realm of financial liberation and embark on an adventure of a lifetime.

For further information or to make a purchase, reach out to us through the provided channels.

Unleash your financial prowess today!
dumps sites,how to cashout dumps without pin, buy credit card dumps, buy cc dumps, cc dump, card dumps with pin, dumps shop forum, best dumps shop, best dumps, dumps and bins, rescator dumps,dumps track 1, the dump credit, russian dumps seller, greatdumps cc, credit dumps, dumps track 1 and 2,deluxe dumps, dumps shop script, dumps shop cc, selling dumps, dump shops, selling dumps with pin, dump cards for sale, dumps store, verified dumps shop, dumps and cvv for sale, valid cc dumps, track 1 and 2 dumps with pin, dumps pin shop, dumps shop 2020, shop dumps with pin, best dumps shop, shop dumps 101, dumps pw, dumps shop, dumps site, best credit card dump sites, dumps cvv shop, goswipe dumps, swipe dumps, free dumps and cvv, dumps and cvv, best cc sites, cc shop online

Email : wanji.nicolas @ yandex . com
WhatsApp + 55 4797006749
Telegram channel : https://t.me/+Fn4_mpaQDC40N2Zh
Telegram username : @localplug2 OR + 1 818 650 0309
TEXT : + 1 818 650 0309

Elsie Paul

Nov 10, 2023, 6:11:16 AM11/10/23

Carl Jeff

Dec 13, 2023, 3:46:02 AM12/13/23
Sell Credit Cards Fullz SSN DOB DL 2023, Cc Dumps Pin, Cc

Telegram ID @Ccexpres
Whatsapp: +1 (213) 632-9854
telegram channels
https://t.me/CCdumpcompany

 Good Shop To Buy Fresh CC Dumps , CVV Fullz - Dumps With Pin Online

*** Dear all buyer , Welcome to fullz cc valid shop 2023, the best and biggest cc market. Register is Open free now
-Best CC site buy cc dumps, Credit Card , buy cvv fullz good balance ,buy dumps with pin ,buy dumps + pin hight balance . Trusted CC shop and dumps high quality. Automated add credit transactions . CC CHECK, CC Checker, CVV2 free . Get Stuff instant
-Sniff Card Fresh and valid update daily / 100% live and fresh card
-Refund and change available for all die card – not valid
-Card low balance I wont refund if not base good balance
-CC / CVV / Dumps Fresh good and cheap
Fast automatic payment methods
Frequent UPDATES
Instant stuff delivery
Replace lost/stolen/hold/card error,died, not valid ..
Fully secure. No logging. No IP tracking
Ticket support contacting
Live Chat supporting
Selection of CC Bin, country, type , states, zip…
Individual approach to each customer
New Shop:
Link My Shop : Telegram ID @Ccexpres
Whatsapp: +1 (213) 632-9854
telegram channels
https://t.me/CCdumpcompany

24/7 SUPPORT:

Telegram ID @Ccexpres
Whatsapp: +1 (213) 632-9854
telegram channels
https://t.me/CCdumpcompany

Buy Valid CC fullz good balance Online
Offer good CC and dumps pin worldwide
Sell Good CC valid and fresh
Best store to buy CVV2 Online
Thanks for read my posted , Hope we can make money together !

Demo Cvv Us :

Live | 5170900001333172|02|2026|715|48179|Master|Travis Harmon||||Travis|Harmon|713 W Madison St||Gibsonburg|OH|43431|United States|419-494-7245|| |
Live | 4388576150851759|02|2027|723|48183|Visa|Ray Dickey||||Ray|Dickey|20914 West Farwood Terrace||Cypress|United States|77433|United States|12814601134|| |
Demo Usa Fullz With DOB, SSN, DL,...:
4313070418148554 | 0925 | 953 | Joe Bishop | 1923 Elkhart Street | Silver Spring | 20910 | MD | USA | 727-244-6951 | 449-57-9816 | mdy |11|21|1972 | MMN:Byrnes | DL B210223612745 | linda.g...@aol.com | Jack1223Ben
| 5424181236174574|11|2025|700|Donald Mosser|146 Avilton Road|Lonaconing|Maryland|21539|United States|7175744085|215-58-6619|05/15/1951|184.53.16.41 |
| 5332480601842752|08|2024|625|Joseph Garcia|386 Oak Krest Blvd|Poteet|Texas|78065|United States|2109808359|461-37-2019|07/22/1976|107.77.217.129 |
Dumps + Pin :

- We offer high quality fresh Skimmed Dumps for sale both Track 1 and 2 with Pin.
- My products include but not limited to VA, MC, AMEX, CHASE, ETC. All dumps are first hand we do not resale dumps.
- Providing the highest approval rates good quality of Dumps from A, UK, CA, AU, EU, AA for 2 years.
- About 2 years ago, we started working with a new direction : Skimmers. As you know the most effective way to make money in carding ed Dumps + Pin at an ATM to get cash immediately.
- Limits in ATM are much more higher than in ual dumps ing (as ual it even doesn't have any limitations, so you can get all money which are available on balance)

Why sell dumps with pin?

- We independently cash all dumps with balance of more than 10,000 euro, all other card we sell, to avoid the rk of being caught.
- Cae my profeional Skimmers and POS terminal provide a lot so I sell them.

Conditions?

- We do not negotiate or send test and do not waste our time if you do not have any money.
- We are legit and honest dumps seller for all my prices are final.
- We check the balance on the Dumps, so you never get a balance of le than 2000. Even if 1 Dumps will be dead, we guarantee to exchange it to live Dumps for free. Th option available only 24 hours after we send you Dumps.
- We don't play games when I do bine and if you try an do unfair bine we'll stop at once.
* NOTE :

- Dumps without Pin, we only sell a minimum order 3 pcs
- All customers note we are the big seller here
- Buy 5 pcs Dumps with Pin get 1 Free
- Buy 10 pcs Dumps without Pin get 2 Free

How long it will take for me to receive order?

- Shipping with FedEx, DHL, UPS or EMS. Shipping time from 2 - 7 days, but it depends on country where you are located. We ship worldwide to any country. Before you place order, we tell you estimated delivery.

Price for ATM Plastic Card :

- Plastic Card with amount 3000 = 300 (Dollar,Pound,Euro)
- Plastic Card with amount 6000 = 500 (Dollar,Pound,Euro)
- Plastic Card with amount 3000 = 300 (Dollar,Pound,Euro)
- Plastic Card with amount 20k - 50k = pport

===== DUMPS TRACK 1 & 2 PIN =======

+ USA:

-dumps US track 1 track 2 pin = 50$

-dumps US track 1 track 2 pin : CLASSIC/STANDARD = 90$ GOLD/PLATINUM = 100$

BUSINESS/SIGNATURE/WORLD = 120$ AMEX/DISCOVERY = 110$

sell dumps us, sell dumps us with pin, sell dumps track, sell dumps forum, sell dumps with pin, sell dumps track1 track2,
Telegram ID @Ccexpres
Whatsapp: +1 (213) 632-9854
telegram channels
https://t.me/CCdumpcompany

[...]