Script to add text to a file on computer

stefaan...@gmail.com

Sep 19, 2017, 10:30:35 AM9/19/17
After 15 years, I dusted off a trivia script and restarted my trivia channel. Problem is that all my questions are more than 15 years old. So I want to give players the opportunity to send in their own questions and answers through the irc channel.
Anyone who can help me out with this?
Users should use !addquestion {their question + answer} And that should be written in a text file on my computer, if possible with the inclusion of their nickname before the question
(mirc + windows 10)
Thank you