Join Me & Make Instant Paypal Money

sher...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2016, 8:13:08 PM1/9/16
http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=sherkev

SuperPay Me only earns revenue when YOU (our member) earn money by completing our offers.

It is very important that all our new and existing members fully understand how our site works in order to MAXIMIZE their daily revenue :-)

The most important tip we can give you is this - CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES
This is a simple task but is very important and will ensure that you get credited 100% for every offer you complete. Many of our members recommend using a programme such as ccleaner to help with this.

When you finish the Survey or Offer, leave the success page open for a few minutes or until the Survey/Offer credits.

To start earning money please click on the "MAKE MONEY" or the "OFFER WALLS" menu items on the top menu navigation tabs.

Here you will see all the different types of free offers ( including Watching videos, CPC, Quick Submits, Trial offers etc ) we have available for members from your location.

Our offers are updated DAILY.

Some offers are credited in cash. Some offers are credited in points. The advertiser decides.

You can withdraw your money once your account reaches our minimum payout limit of $1.00

Cash offers are paid via Instant Paypal, Payza, Moneybookers & Neteller. It's your choice.

Points offers are paid via Amazon Gift Cards.

http://superpay.me/members/withdraw/list.php?ref=sherkev