Crypt Keeper....

Mikko Tupila

Aug 15, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/15/97

> I have PurePak and is very pleased with it. But I wonder if Crypt
> Keeper still is making scripts or if he have released something else
> after PurePak.

TextBox

damfino

Aug 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/23/97

robert (rob...@ICK.il.fontys.nl) wrote:
: dam...@panix.com (damfino):
: >Actually I could use something more up-to-date than the last textbox.
: >Servers change and apps should along with them.

: Scripts aren't applications though.

Ok don't get nitpicky -- you know what I meant.

...SCRIPTS should change right along with them.

Now anyone have a related response?

Thenk Yaw

Ryan Tucker

Aug 23, 1997, 3:00:00 AM8/23/97

On 22 Aug 1997 10:42:07 +0200, robert <rob...@ICK.il.fontys.nl> was possessed\
to write:
>PS: "Announcing the new ircII Office Suite!"

It DOES have a powerful scripting language, but seriously... what are the
chances of someone giving you a lame script which makes you join
#dragonrealm and then ask for a tailjob when you're working on your term
paper?

Down with scripting! Down with configurability! Viva la Gates! -rt

--
Ryan Tucker <rtucker at ttgcitn.com> http://www.ttgcitn.com/~rtucker/
UIN: 1976881 finger rtucker at ttgcitn.com for PGP pub key/contact info

Attention Usenet Shoppers: Remove Satan from address to reply.