Internet Party Line!!!

Mr. Poopy

Dec 6, 1998, 3:00:00 AM12/6/98
Ever wanna hear the folks you talk to??? Or used a voice chat before that
didn't work that well??? ( I have used plenty of lame ones ) Or got tired
of one on one voice chat???

Check out Internet Party Line!! Also known as Iparty!

Iparty is free, has real chatrooms, not just one on one chat. Never skips
or breaks up the sound like other voice chats.

You can get more information on Iparty and download the totally free
software at:

http://web.infoave.net/~chmarshall/ipartyindex.htm

This software is FREE!! No jokes about it. And I invite you to virus scan
it, this is real no virii stuff that works great!! So GET IT!!! ;o)

daufe...@gmail.com

Oct 14, 2014, 12:45:23 PM10/14/14
Yeah, I used too... gold times