ping jimmy

Anonymous

Oct 7, 2009, 1:54:51 PM10/7/09
hi jimmy! i'd like to join your abj-channel but it says invite only! plz could you invite me to your channel?
thx in advance! - auto6663666 at hush

George Orwell

Oct 9, 2009, 3:30:41 PM10/9/09
Hey Jimmy,

good to see you're still around here. I got stuck here when everyone else moved. Your posts were always highly appreciated. Is there any chance to find out how (and where?) to get access to your new posts? I would be forever grateful. Of course I'm willing to follow all the rules.

If I can do something to help you make up your mind, just let me know: dogon...@hush.com

Cheers!

https://www.mixmaster.it

Silver Lead

Oct 15, 2009, 2:02:26 AM10/15/09
Newsgroups: alt.abortion, alt.politics.democrats, alt.atheism
From: George Orwell <nob...@mixmaster.it>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 00:39:25 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Obama and his kind
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
America has been robbed, raped and murdered by a bunch of NIGGER LOVING
FAGGOTS
AND NIGGERS!
Thank you America, thanks for voting in a nigger when Niggers lead ALL CRIME
CATEGORIES, RAPE BABIES, DON'T PAY CHILD SUPPORT, NEVER WORK, HAVE THE IQ OF
BOWL OF JELLO AND STINK LIKE SHIT!.

FACTS ABOUT NIGGERS THAT NO ONE CAN COUNTER

Niggers have never invented ANYTHING that helped society. Recipes do not
count,
neither does inventing things that have already been invented.
http://www33.brinkster.com/iiiii/inventions/

220 million Whites in the United States
36 Million NIGGERS
40 million hispanics

PERCENT OF CRIME BY RACE

Whites do 33% of all crime
Niggers do 46% of all crime
Hispanics do 18% of all crime

Now, explain how the white man is forcing the NIGGERS to do most of the
crime?
Niggers are 23.4 times more likely to commit crime than a WHITE man is.
Niggers are criminal shit.

Is it because niggers are poor that niggers are such criminal shit beasts?

38 million Whites live under the poverty line
9 million Hispanics live under the poverty line
8 million NIGGERS live under the poverty line

Since there are more poor whites than there are NIGGERS TOTAL, then explain
why
whites aren't doing more crime than NIGGERS. You can't can you? because
niggers
are CRIMINAL SHIT BEASTS AND YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT!

Single Parent homes
White 29%
Hispanic 43%
NIGGERS 76%

Pays Child Suppost
White 86%
Hispanic 59%
Niggers 25%

Now, is it reasonable to assume that niggers make babies but do not pay for
them
or marry the woman they impregnate? It must be niggers being racist against
themselves
by being criminal shit beasts. That must be it.

You nigger lovers are ruining this country. HANG ALL NIGGERS! DON'T VOTE FOR
THEM, HANG THEM!

NIGGERS ARE CRIMINAL SHIT BEASTS!!! PRAISE JESUS!!!!! FLUSH THE
NIGGERS!!!!!!

FUCK YOU IF YOU DONT AGREE!

Ospre...@hotmail.com
send me a message if you want the piss kicked out of you.

https://www.mixmaster.it

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.abortion/browse_thread/thread/453ba01afa9ec7ff/efb004d9607d12a?hl=en&q=author:George+author:Orwell#0efb004d9607d12a

Silver Lead

Oct 17, 2009, 1:12:44 AM10/17/09
Usenet fun with Usenet racist filth poster:
Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org>

===================================
Here's a sample of having some fun with the Usenet
scum poster of racist filth Anonymous:

>> 1.
Surf over to the Usenet newsgroup:

Note:
This is one of Anonymous's very fave newsgroups on
Usenet to exchange super secret messages with
all of his buddies.

>> 2.
Attach one of his vile racist authored posts to his
'legs spread wide open' nics on that newsgroup.

Note:
Your attached posts to Anonymous's super secret
messages stand out like a sore noauth racist
Usenet moron to all of his super secret buddies.

Silver Lead

ATTACHMENT
(sample of racist filth posted by Anonymous)
================================
Newsgroups: soc.culture.jewish, alt.revisionism, alt.true-crime, soc.men
From: Anonymous <cri...@ecn.org>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 19:58:48 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: Another Nigger Chimps Out

Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author

Watch it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vFjjXu2klw

How long until Barack chimps out and kills
his wife and kids?

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.jewish/browse_thread/thread/b3786c7770852df4/9dccdc29a6e2124d?hl=en&q=insubject:nigger+author:anonymous#9dccdc29a6e2124d