Re: Let's get real...

Rusty Trombone

Sep 26, 2009, 8:54:41 PM9/26/09
On Sep 26, 7:11 pm, TomBa <nob...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> "Brain (Ralph) Kelly" <papamikey...@gmail.com> wrote in news:ece1eb70-debd-
> 4ed6-bd5f-71f87f41c...@a39g2000pre.googlegroups.com:
>
> > Dude, what follows next from you, is an extremely verbose convoluted
> > form of apologetics. You've pretty much substantiated my claim with
> > it. I know you don't see it. But I do. And I am the expert.
>
> Yes, you are truely an ex-spert. You were when you posted as Steve Ames,
> Pug, and Ralph... You got chased out of asbl and now come crawling back
> with the same outworn tripe.
>
> Ya know, "Brainy," you ain't worth the bandwidth to try to carry on an
> intelligent conversation with.

Then why do you do it? Why did you bother to answer? <smile>

> Plunk!

You will be back, boyfucker. You all are suckers for abuse.

carrabarra

Sep 26, 2009, 9:45:34 PM9/26/09

"Rusty Trombone" <rustytr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

say's the mirror to the troll

carrabarra

Sep 26, 2009, 11:24:40 PM9/26/09

"RedDog" <reddo...@budweiser.com> wrote in message
On Sep 27, 1:45 am, "carrabarra" <pir...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> "Rusty Trombone" <rustytrombon...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

"There's no apostrophe in "says", you stupid illiterate deviant
bastard." says the troll, is that better, did the mirror lie to you this
morning.

carrabarra

Sep 27, 2009, 12:59:12 AM9/27/09

On Sep 27, 3:24 am, "carrabarra" <pir...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> "RedDog" <reddog1...@budweiser.com> wrote in message

Why are you such a fucking tard, Alfie? Is it because of:

a. your low IQ

b. all the cum you've ingested over the years

c. old-age senility, or

d. all of the above

nope non of the above, i like to see you perform.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted