Re: And other thing

Rebulon Ruster

Feb 26, 2010, 6:00:57 PM2/26/10
Why, thank you, Rikard AKA George Orwell AKA Norman Whatever etc!
Although a belated reply,that was very thoughful and I appreciate
that. Strange? Well, let's just say I'm diverse in my interest and
yes, I do come down on people who post material depicting the willful
abuse of minors, which, in my opnion, is entertainment only in the
minds of criminals. Have a pleasant life and try to get professional
help for your schizophrnia.

Cheers!

"Reb"