woahh what happened ??

Chakotay

May 20, 2009, 7:13:41 AM5/20/09
Hey all, Just read the postings on what happened, stupid idiot for
crossposting the group name. However i dont think thats cause to leave
posting because to be honest the posters have took a big risk to post
the kind of material found in the groups. so the authorities can still
track you down through the newsgroup providers.

so where have people moved too anyway ? please let me know via my
email :-)

Borked Pseudo Mailed

May 20, 2009, 5:17:58 PM5/20/09
In article <o8p715dtmlprt8ss7...@4ax.com>

So what you're saying is "don't stop posting because you're already fucked".
Hmmm. Nice logic there. You forgot to mention the downloaders as well,
though.

LIFE IN PRISON

Chakotay

May 20, 2009, 5:34:54 PM5/20/09

Yes thats correct with posting the kind of stuff that people have on
their on hard drives they are already in it up to there necks, the
downloaders are probably safer as authorities wont be after them,
since they downloaders a.k.a lurkers never post.

Rebulon Ruster

Dec 15, 2009, 10:53:51 PM12/15/09
On Wed, 20 May 2009 22:34:54 +0100, Chakotay
<chakot...@hushmail.com> wrote:

>Yes thats correct with posting the kind of stuff that people have on
>their on hard drives they are already in it up to there necks, the
>downloaders are probably safer as authorities wont be after them,
>since they downloaders a.k.a lurkers never post.

Unfortunaly, my friend, you found out differently.