Tons of Software for the mac.

Alex

Jul 16, 2007, 12:38:26 PM7/16/07
I have just about every piece of software out there, especiallly for the make, I have alot of pc but it's nmothing next to my mac colection , have Games, Graphics and pucblishing applications, full movies, documentaries, porn, all themlatest version all the adobe softwar, thousands of gamesm and i wan tto share so ifm you are interested in getttng ahold of dome new mac software or whatever you are interestes in e-mail membelow, I will be waiting.

Alex
al...@smartedgesystems.com