Fetch help

Karen Todd

Feb 21, 2005, 1:46:37 AM2/21/05
Hello,
I have recently bought an ethernet modem with firewall protection. Now I
cant upload files to my websites. Apparently I need to forward the ports?
But I am not sure how to do this. Because I have a Mac, there is not much
documentation or advice available.
I am using Fetch as my ftp program and am on OS10.3
Any help would be appreciated
Karen

LordTyger

May 13, 2005, 5:29:15 PM5/13/05
In article <BE3FCEFD.4FC2%k_t...@tpg.com.au>,
Karen Todd <k_t...@tpg.com.au> wrote:

You need to post this question in comp.sys.mac.comm that newsgroup
should have some people who would be able to help with this kind of
question.

This newsgroup is for topics concerning IRC {Internet Relay Chat}, where
one can chat with people online in sort of a chat room, except we call
them channels. :-}

--
preferred email is llyr999 at yahoo dot com or remove SPAM.
Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back.