Tons of Mac Software, Old and New

Alex

Jul 14, 2007, 3:13:17 AM7/14/07
I have tons of Mac Software, just about anything you can imagine old and new, I odn't have the itm eot mess with e-bay so I am posting this message in the mac related newsgroups to see if there is anyone interested in any of the software I have.

If you are looking for something or wnat something in particular, just e-mail me and ask. I have every type of software, applications, games, movies, music, and so on.

al...@smartedgesystems.com

Hurlebaus

Jul 15, 2007, 1:47:21 PM7/15/07
On Jul 14, 9:13 am, A...@smartedgesystems.com (Alex) wrote:
> I have tons of Mac Software, just about anything you can imagine old and new, I odn't have the itm eot mess with e-bay so I am posting this message in the mac related newsgroups to see if there is anyone interested in any of the software I have.
>
> If you are looking for something or wnat something in particular, just e-mail me and ask. I have every type of software, applications, games, movies, music, and so on.
>
> a...@smartedgesystems.com

Ok, thats good!
I have an old 20th anniversary mac, I am teacher in the south of
germany.
i am interested in school Software, i.g. hypercard/hyprstudio etc.

i am collecting school things - so if you have some from outside old
europe - it would be nice!
Please take contact through gerd.schenk (at) freenet.de.

Thanks! greetings from old germany, a diaspora for macs in school!

gerd

Rick

Aug 12, 2007, 4:18:37 AM8/12/07
"Alex" <Al...@smartedgesystems.com> wrote in message

Apparently, you don't have time to type either.