Who still here uses old BitchX? A forked BitchX?

Ant

Jan 7, 2012, 4:12:34 PM1/7/12
... I still do even though it is very old and has security holes. Is
there a forked one that is updated?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"The men of experiment are like the ant; they only collect and use. But
the bee...gathers its materials from the flowers of the garden and of

Ant

Aug 11, 2013, 3:15:49 AM8/11/13
On 1/7/2012 1:12 PM PT, Ant typed:

> ... I still do even though it is very old and has security holes. Is
> there a forked one that is updated?

No one? :(
--
"Maybe it's like an ant hive..." "Bees man, bees have hives." "You know
what I mean. It's like one female that runs the whole show." "Yes, the