Help with /readlog (cyp.log)

jor...@nccmco.com

Jun 7, 2016, 10:10:05 AM6/7/16
I have a question that I am hoping someone can help me with! I am having problems with my log and reading my messages. I'm sure it's an easy fix but I can't seem to find a solution. (currently using cypress for bitchx)

When I type /readlog, if there are not any messages it just shows me: Error Opening Log file /home/vixie/cyp/cyp.log
��� type /remlog to remove log

but if there are messages it shows me this, but doesn't show the messages: type /remlog to remove log

Do you know why or how I can fix this so my messages show up? Thank you!

Ant

Jun 7, 2016, 11:25:34 PM6/7/16
Did you go away and have people message you?

--
Quote of the Week: "Remember, ants are only waiting for you to die..." --unknown
| |o o| |