Yale server open to *.edu, *.k12*us

Joe LoCicero

Sep 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM9/27/96

IRC users:

The Yale IRC server, irc.eng.yale.edu, is now open to all *.edu
and *.k12*us connections. Our server features excellent response times
for most US domains, especially on the East Coast. Currently the server
requires identd for all connections.

We look forward to seeing you on our server!

l8r,
_Jolo_

--
- Joseph LoCicero, IV | Grey is not the color I expected -
- jo...@joyce.eng.yale.edu | On someone who's so often touched by grace -