WE ARE RECEIVERS ( IPIP//SWIFT 103-202 MD and GPI MD). We give RWA from our banks as a Guaranteed we perform 100%

Vicente Piqueras

Nov 19, 2020, 7:32:25 AM11/19/20
Dear Partner.. 🇬🇧. WE ARE RECEIVERS
( IPIP//SWIFT 103-202 MD and GPI MD). We give RWA from our banks as a Guaranteed we perform 100%
We are Receivers for *Mt103/202 manual download. and GPI manual downlod.
Receiving Banks are : Barclays, Bank of America, Santander Bank, Commerze Bank, HSBC and more than 10 banks in 20 countries. Ratio is 45+5 sender and 45+5 receiver and you can take/keep the full 5% from our receiver side.

Procedure ;

Sender must provide ( Full CIS, Doa/Contract,POF,
Please if you do not have cis+doa+pof do not contact us because we can not help you .. POF NOT MORE THAN 5 DAYS OLD
Thank you for your colaboration The Economist and Lawyer Group. Please read before contacting us. Thank you. We can not answer you if you do not follow the procedures and terms of our Banks. If you are tired of Non-Perform, We are RECEIVERS(No direct to receivers, We are the Receivers. We perform 100% as all our banks have authoritation from their Central Banks. NOT CIS COLECTORS.. NOT TIME/MONEY WASTERS