Im being suppressed

InventorofcenturyXXI

Apr 8, 2019, 1:45:06 AM4/8/19
Without a doubt im the worlds most prolific inventor. I have more important patentable inventions in my patent notebooks than edison. I have a patent on the worlds strongest toughest materials and nobody will fund it. If it was funded id have money to apply for my other inventions. I have invented a muonic fusion reactor and i cant find anyone to review it.
My issed patent Ultra High Strength Ultrmaterials And Methods Of Manufacture US 10,059,595 is available on google patents and the USPTO issued patent database.

hassan raza

Jun 7, 2022, 6:18:22 AM6/7/22
On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 10:45:06 AM UTC+5, InventorofcenturyXXI wrote:
> Without a doubt im the worlds most prolific inventor. I have more important patentable inventions in my patent notebooks than edison. I have a patent on the worlds strongest toughest materials and nobody will fund it. If it was funded id have money to apply for my other inventions. I have invented a muonic fusion reactor and i cant find anyone to review it.
> My issed patent Ultra High Strength Ultrmaterials And Methods Of Manufacture US 10,059,595 is available on google patents and the USPTO issued patent database.

Drawing Lionel Messi

https://www.3dvkarts.net/drawing-lionel-messi/

william janes

Sep 24, 2022, 3:47:42 PM9/24/22
The main salon and formal dining areas continue the theme of magnificence, dressed in delicately embroidered silks in soft coffees and creams, with stunningly beautiful tassel trims and onyx marble flooring, bar-top and coffee tables. Being less formal, the Sky Lounge has a more cosy feel with the oak contrasting with smartly tailored soft furnishings in black and bronze, tying in with the sophisticated black leather desk-top and bar-front. For additional sparkle, black granite has been used in the bar-top and coffee table.

http://www.themindhk.com/boat-charters/charter-yachts/
Message has been deleted

jtmpreno

Nov 27, 2022, 3:06:29 PM11/27/22
On 11/27/2022 3:55 AM, Faizan Iftikhar wrote:
> On Monday, April 8, 2019 at 10:45:06 AM UTC+5, InventorofcenturyXXI wrote:
>> Without a doubt im the worlds most prolific inventor. I have more important patentable inventions in my patent notebooks than Edison. I have a patent on the worlds strongest toughest materials and nobody will fund it. If it was funded id have money to apply for my other inventions. I have invented a muonic fusion reactor and i cant find anyone to review it.
>> My issed patent Ultra High Strength Ultrmaterials And Methods Of Manufacture US 10,059,595 is available on google patents and the USPTO issued patent database.
>
> Apk Legends- Best for downloading apps and games
>
> https://apklegend.net/

Most, if not all, independent inventors are treated that way, especially
since AIA.

The Patent Office should be closed and we should should go to a patent
registration system run by the Copyright Office.

Inventors should have to face only one challenge, in the Courts, not
those damned IPRs too.

Faizan Iftikhar

Mar 8, 2023, 9:39:12 AM3/8/23
Techno Tuff is one of the best platforms to provide information related to apps, gadgets, and other advanced technologies. We are a team of dedicated technology enthusiasts who are passionate about bringing you the latest reviews on the latest gadgets and software.

https://technotuff.com/