Fridge magnet Printing in Malaysia|Magnet|50 percent Print|Button Badge

kvarm...@gmail.com

Aug 31, 2017, 8:24:30 AM8/31/17

Fridge Magnets Malaysia:

The two words Fridge Magnet say it all. We are sticking them on our fridge but, in 50percent Print Company, with our proprietary technology, we tend to style your own magnet with graphic and messages then conclude that magnet and sent it out as a gift. 50percentPrint can able to print your fridge magnet in tiny quantities and still give you the simplest worth right here.

We can customise the fridge magnet into custom shapes in step with customer’s specifications. Your fridge magnet won't limit to at least one shape, it'll look even more attractive with our custom shape design to impress customers. Simply choose the merchandise size of your fridge magnet that is comparable to your required size, then allow us tograsp the dye cutting mould,and 50percentPrint will do the rest.

For more details please contact : 012-5177336

Visit Us for our more Products http://www.50percentprint.com/pop-up-system/products/

william janes

Sep 25, 2022, 4:17:06 PM9/25/22
There is nothing more exciting and appealing than the thrill of traveling. Exploring new lands, culture, religion and more has appealed to everyone from time immemorial. A flight to your desired destination is obviously the most comfortable mode to travel. But, the rising cost of air line tickets has made it harder to fly for common men. World wise increase in fuel prices has further fulled the prices of airline tickets. But, you need not to worry as there is always a brighter side to everything. If you are looking for deals on cheap flights, help is on your way.

https://www.airlinejourney.com

Mehmood Awan

Oct 13, 2022, 10:18:40 AM10/13/22
Millions of women suffer from menstrual pain every month. In some cases, the pain can be very severe that it can prevent women from doing the things they do like go to work or enjoy outdoor activities. Sometimes, it is even worse that they cannot walk. Have a healthy diet when you have menstrual cramps. Eat more fruits and vegetables to keep your body healthy. The more your body is healthy, the lesser you feel cramps at the end of the day. Food items that are rich in salt and sugar are the main causes of severe cramps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWeiSldoF4

smantha fle

Mar 25, 2023, 2:50:44 PM3/25/23
Bananas are rich in B6, which can really help give you less painful cramps. Try having a banana over your cereal each morning throughout the month to help keep your body's pyridoxine level high, and try eating a few extra ones when your period comes. They should really help alleviate symptoms.

https://chiron.care/%E6%9C%B1%E5%8F%A4%E5%8A%9B%E7%98%A4/