Help for ip cam not reachable

freejazz

Mar 8, 2021, 6:54:25 AM3/8/21
Hi, now I'm using two routers:
RouterA is Huawei mod.DN8245f2 (Fastgate) is connected to Internet
and an ethernet output is connected to
RouterB (the Fritzbox 7530) into Lan1/Wan ethernet port to share
internet connection.
I'm looking for connect my ipcam connected to an eth port in RouterB.
I've tried to set the RouterB as router or Ip client and for both
modes I can reach the camera into my Lan but over internet I'm
not able to connect yet..
Recently I've changed my ISP and my new one is into a big Lan and
I had to get a public IP that they have given to me to reach the
ip cam over internet.
I tried to set my former DynDns on RouterB but I wasn't able to
reach the camera.
I tried to use the public IP through my app phone to reach the
camera using the public IP but I couldn't get the
camera.
The best result I got was when I used the RouterB as IP Client and
I used my public IP into my app phone for camera. On camera
status I have OK but video and audio aren't sent..
Can you help me..patiently?
Thanks in advance!!!

--
sent from me