WIFI GAMER HOGS

MICROSHIT_BGATESTHIEF

Dec 20, 2019, 3:25:54 AM12/20/19
Finally figured out why my wifi is very slow and unusable at times.

Gamer sharing the wifi closer to router while I am getting signal bounce
off a wall,no direct line of sight but with parabolic assist.

Because he is close, I cannot get through. Finally had to resort to DOS
attack on the router combined with only encrypted transfers to get any
throughput.

Seems my pings to the router over like 20 instances keep him from using the
connection also and he finally gives up and leaves.

I hate sh*thead gamer hogs. Maybe I use netcut to screw with him more. I
pay for my connection so why I'm going to let him hog all the bandwidth?

He who laughs last laughs best.

Jerry Sauk

Dec 20, 2019, 8:33:48 PM12/20/19
On Fri, 20 Dec 2019 08:25:51 -0000 (UTC), MICROSHIT_BGATESTHIEF
wrote:
Yeah, those halfway houses really suck. Talk to your parole officer
and maybe they'll let you move out soon.

Johann Beretta

Dec 21, 2019, 5:05:03 AM12/21/19
You have mental issues.

SEXWATCH

Dec 23, 2019, 7:35:29 AM12/23/19
Johann Beretta <ber...@nun-ya-bizness.com> wrote in
maybe but now my wifi is good!

SEXWATCH

Dec 23, 2019, 7:37:08 AM12/23/19
Jerry Sauk <jerr...@hotmail.com> wrote in
Well if anyone ahole should know it would be you.

SEXWATCH

Feb 15, 2020, 2:32:24 AM2/15/20
Johann Beretta <ber...@nun-ya-bizness.com> wrote in news:qtvb5e$ucu$1
@dont-email.me:

> On 12/23/19 4:35 AM, SEXWATCH wrote:
>> Johann Beretta <ber...@nun-ya-bizness.com> wrote in
>>>>

>>> You have mental issues.
>>>

>> maybe but now my wifi is good!
>>

> Okay. Well, at least you've got your priorities straight. Shouldn't you
> be getting back to being Jesus? (A lot of crazies think they are Jesus
> for some reason)

Bullshit pgp signature deleted-nobody cares if you're a paranoid nutcase.
Stop wasting bandwidth with ur pgp bullshit.

Johann Beretta

May 4, 2020, 11:44:20 PM5/4/20
On 2/14/20 11:32 PM, SEXWATCH wrote:

> Bullshit pgp signature deleted-nobody cares if you're a paranoid nutcase.
> Stop wasting bandwidth with ur pgp bullshit.

Suck my ballsack