Survey: What JITTER & PING are you getting on your cellular 4G/5G mobile Internet data

paul

Jul 22, 2021, 6:49:59 AM7/22/21
What jitter & ping times are you getting on your mobile data?

From deep in the uninhabited bowels of the Santa Cruz Mountains
(where Steve incessantly claims there is no T-Mobile signal)
with cellular data on and with Wi-Fi off, here's what I get with
a few randomly taken screenshots of my speeds on my balcony today.

5G, Cupertino, Ridge 8ms jitter, 65ms ping, 130Mbps down, 41Mbps up
<https://i.postimg.cc/HWBM7Z69/speedtest09.jpg>

5G, San Jose, Eero, 5ms jitter, 39ms ping, 81Mbps down, 36Mbps up
<https://i.postimg.cc/28yZdQJR/speedtest10.jpg>

5G, San Jose, Eero, 5ms jitter, 39ms ping, 81Mpbs down, 42Mbps up
5G, San Jose, Eero, 7ms jitter, 38ms, 79Mpbs down, 41Mbps up
<https://i.postimg.cc/ydnDcxy8/speedtest11.jpg>

5G, San Jose, Eero, 15ms jitter, 37ms ping, 96Mbps down, 35Mbps up
5G, Oakland, T-Mobile, 12ms jitter, 12ms ping, 109Mbps down, 29Mbps up
<https://i.postimg.cc/5y063Jsq/speedtest12.jpg>

5G, Santa Clara, T-Mobile, 7ms jitter, 28ms ping, 109Mpbs down, 35Mbps up
<https://i.postimg.cc/fbNyPmHb/speedtest13.jpg>

5G, San Francisco, T-Mobile, 6ms jitter, 25ms ping, 88Mbps down, 20Mbps up
5G, San Francisco, Wave, 7ms jitter, 59ms ping 102Mbps down, 42Mbps up
<https://i.postimg.cc/5tSyWyGS/speedtest14.jpg>

What kind of ping and jitter times are you getting on your mobile data?