Unigroup ONLINE meeting 17-June: Wireless Networking: Wi-Fi 6/6E; Things we used to only dream about

Jeff Jonas

Jun 11, 2021, 11:02:06 PM6/11/21
Unigroup ONLINE is happening NEXT week on Thursday, June 17th, 2021

Topic: Wireless Networking: Wi-Fi 6/6E;
Things we used to only dream about: Welcome WiFi 6E.

Speaker: David Coleman, Director of Wireless Networking
at the Office of the CTO, Extreme Networks

To REGISTER for this event and get the webinar URL,
you MUST RSVP via the Unigroup Registration Page:
http://www.unigroup.org/unigroup-rsvp.html

Time: 6:30 PM - 6:45 PM Registration and Connect to ONLINE Event
6:45 PM - 7:00 PM Unigroup Welcome
7:00 PM - 9:30 PM Main Presentation

This ONLINE meeting will be open to the public,
and at no charge, but RSVPs are mandatory.

Unigroup's June 2021 meeting will discuss Wi-Fi 6/6E,
and the latest advances in computer Wireless Networking.
Our speaker is David Coleman from Extreme Networks.

This will be Unigroup's fifth-in-40-years 100% ONLINE meeting.
Our thanks go to Extreme Networks for helping us set up this ONLINE meeting.

Its been around two decades since since ExtremeNetworks
(Enterasys/Cabletron) has presented to Unigroup,
and we are long overdue for an update,
see: http://www.unigroup.org/unigroup-200202.html

PLEASE CHECK THE WEB SITE http://www.unigroup.org/unigroup-next.html
. for the full announcement