Seeking video or other media of Clifford Swain of Akron, Ohio.

WCrissmanW

Aug 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/5/99
Please notify me if You have any recordings or videos of Clifford Swain. He is
deceased and we are seeking any Video, Cassette, or other recording of his
musical career. Clifford's Father and Mother took care of him all his life. He
was
mentally handicapped, yet was excellent in playing the Organ for religious
functions. Your help would be appreciated. We will give the copy to Clifford's
father who is still alive in Akron, Ohio.

ronn...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2014, 4:59:52 PM6/8/14
We have one album of Clifford's where he is singing and playing aned are interested in coming through to Akron to find more about his life as we are entertaining the idea of making a road trip documentary. I live in Norwood, Ontario, Canada and my name is Ron Taylor :)