Search Engine Option, No Web Site Repeats

1 view

jaugu...@verizon.net

Nov 13, 2022, 7:50:18 AM11/13/22

Years ago, I used a search engine (forgot name) that is no longer
available.

It had a TERRIFIC feature (search option).

With this search engine, you can select that no web site will
appear more than once in the search results.

I often use duckduckgo.com. Unfortunately, the same web
sites appear over and over in the search results. I think the same
with google, etc.

Does anyone know if there is a search engine that allows you
to select the feature described above?

Thank You in advance, John

Philipp Ludwig

Oct 27, 2023, 2:45:44 AM10/27/23
Not exactly the same, but kagi allows you to block sites from appearing
in the search results, or to rank them lower.