Daily Mirror article about Skytrak

Tim Gatty

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99

There is an article in Daily Mirror on page 8 about
SKYTRAK and Paul Antony Draper aka Antonio or Toni Siddle.Seems that in OCT
96 he was sentenced to 22 months for obtaining property by deception and
that the home address he gave to companies house is false.Also person who is
listed as company secretary has no contact with him- being an ex girlfriend.

Tim

BILL

Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
There is a lesson here for us all, beware anything that sounds too good to
be true,beware ISPS looking for a substantial set up fee, stick with a
reputable company especially one with a track record.
Tim Gatty <t.j....@btinternet.com> wrote in message

agmo...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2017, 3:33:17 AM9/26/17
On Friday, December 3, 1999 at 9:00:00 PM UTC+13, Tim Gatty wrote:
> There is an article in Daily Mirror on page 8 about
> SKYTRAK and Paul Antony Draper aka Antonio or Toni Siddle.Seems that in OCT
> 96 he was sentenced to 22 months for obtaining property by deception and
> that the home address he gave to companies house is false.Also person who is
> listed as company secretary has no contact with him- being an ex girlfriend.
>

> Tim

Tim

I know this was a long time ago.. but I am interested to learn more about this character. I think he has turned up in New Zealand.

jobs...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2017, 12:47:50 AM12/28/17
Grow some and ask directly