I've come to the conclusion that Brits are women abusing pain-inflicting sexual psychopaths.

John Kerry

Jun 10, 2015, 5:02:34 AM6/10/15
All the P2P Brit porn is guys bashing women around, pissing on
them, beating them up and sticking fists up vaginas and anuses.

Tosspot

Jun 10, 2015, 3:19:33 PM6/10/15
On 10/06/15 11:01, John Kerry wrote:
> All the P2P Brit porn is guys bashing women around, pissing on them,
> beating them up and sticking fists up vaginas and anuses.

Sounds good. What's the problem?

Jeanne Douglas

Jun 11, 2015, 5:03:48 AM6/11/15
In article <koqdnfWaqOdZEOXI...@giganews.com>,
The poor dear doesn't understand the difference between reality and
fantasy.

--

JD

Being open-minded is merely the willingness to consider
evidence, not the willingness to accept claims without any.

Tosspot

Jun 11, 2015, 4:26:19 PM6/11/15
On 11/06/15 11:03, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
> In article <koqdnfWaqOdZEOXI...@giganews.com>,
> Tosspot <Frank...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/06/15 11:01, John Kerry wrote:
>>> All the P2P Brit porn is guys bashing women around, pissing on them,
>>> beating them up and sticking fists up vaginas and anuses.
>>
>> Sounds good. What's the problem?
>

> The poor dear doesn't understand the difference between reality and
> fantasy.

I just buy it...