Newsfeeds.com member area screwed up

1 view

Sam

May 24, 2008, 12:50:42 PM5/24/08
Cannot log into the members area. Cannot even report a problem. The
support page ACTS like you can submit a problem, but it does not look like
it is actually making it through the system. Telephone number just links
back to the website.

I have never had a problem with them before, but now I think it's time to
cancel the account by having my cc number changed or placing a stop payment
via the cc company.

Sam

May 26, 2008, 8:19:38 PM5/26/08
STILL SCREWED UP...Monday, 26 May 2008, 1719 hours Pacific Daylight Time.

"Sam" <S...@NoSpam.com> wrote in message