SELL:pvc folding door and wall(ceiling) panel

jack su

May 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM5/16/99
We are a specialized manufacturer of pvc folding door and
wall(ceiling)panel.Pvc folding door be an ideal partition design for
space,such as,for kitchens;pantries;play rooms;laundry rooms;dining
alcoves;closets. Wall panel be an ideal alternative for tiles and
plywood.
Pls go to visit our web site---http://www.sinchi.com
If we can be of service in any way,pls do not hesitate to let us know.

Message has been deleted

albertasen

Mar 4, 2013, 7:31:24 AM3/4/13
For PVC folding panels the thickness matters a lot it also occupy less space, it comes in various colors about them we don't have full fledge knowledge, only experts can guide us as MADAANINDIA.