Offer BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others.

Trevor Brown

Jul 16, 2013, 5:03:08 PM7/16/13
We offer fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options and we also discount/monetize BG's.
This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If in need of our services, contact me for detailed information.

Trevor Brown
trevo...@consultant.com