FS/trade - 20" delta bandsaw

jel...@interaccess.com

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

For sale: 20" Delta bandsaw for wood and non ferrous metals, new
110/220v 1.5 hp motor, saw is mounted on casters. Includes extra
blades. Will deliver and set up 50 mi radius from Chicago. $999.00.

Emmert #82 turtleback patternmakers vise, huge capacity, swivels in
every direction. $850.00 delivered. (sorry, vise is sold)

Will consider using these as partial trades plus cash for your
Bridgeport mill, 8x24 + metal lathe, 3hp wood shaper, delta portable
benchtop planer, 6" jointer, Williams and Hussey molder,or Wilton C-2
vise.

Email Jel...@interaccess.com

s...@cloud9.net

Oct 28, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/28/96

Not this again........

Didn't we finish with this a few months ago???

jel...@interaccess.com

Oct 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/29/96

On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 19:00:38 GMT, s...@cloud9.net wrote:

> Not this again........
>
>Didn't we finish with this a few months ago???

no, the vise is sold and the saw is still available

Mike Weaver

Oct 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/30/96
to jel...@interaccess.com

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996 jel...@interaccess.com wrote:

> On Mon, 28 Oct 1996 19:00:38 GMT, s...@cloud9.net wrote:
>
> > Not this again........
> >
> >Didn't we finish with this a few months ago???
>

> no, the vise is sold and the saw is still available

If that's the case, then please take it out of your post.

<snip>

-----------------
Michael P. Weaver Email: mi...@umbc.edu
Database Program Adminstrator
Center for Health Program Development and Management, UMBC, Baltimore,MD 21250
Disclaimer: The opinions expressed are mine, and not my employer's.

brain...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2016, 2:30:56 AM3/4/16
The topic is going on by the Title is 20" delta bandsaw, I interrupt with you guys With my opinion??

I am the man who has a craze about making wood sculpture or wood stuff.Making any wood stuff i need one Woodworking machine with different machine model or brand.I used Bandsaw blade,Dewalt Planer blades,Planer knives.I am always in hurry for my work so i used to buy online i have some reputed and well known name which i share with you

ttps://www.woodfordtooling.com

Above is the site where people can buy online woodworking machine with quick delivery and fast service highly Recommended.