Is this a cheat on American culture?

.

Jun 12, 2012, 12:33:21 PM6/12/12
( I can not find the soc culture lawyers but I think I am forgiven)

Is this attempt by manipulate to fix mistrial for the big time
offender and than have such precedence available

BY KRIS MAHER

"BELLEFONTE, Pa.—Jurors on the first day of the Jerry Sandusky
criminal trial heard graphic testimony from a 28-year-old man who said
he was sexually abused about 50 different times by the former
Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach.

The witness, speaking for more than three hours, said the former coach
groped him or forced him to perform oral sex repeatedly over a five-
year period starting when he was 12 in athletic-shower rooms at Penn
State. When asked by defense attorneys why it took him years to report
the alleged abuse, he said: "I've spent so many years burying this
in ..."

than

Public comments how the jurors are, while this judgement belongs to
the jury assigning judge, if the clerk doing it runs to the point of
decision making over the potential conflict of interests of serving
the judgement versos former or current work in the community that be
in conflict upon the jury vote.

and many other legal irregularities including the attempts to inflame
the credibility of witnesses in the media
( press included)

IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE FOR EDUCATED AMERICAN THAT THESE AND MORE
MANIPULATIONS ARE
NOT ACCEPTABLE IN AMERICAN COURTS AND INHERENT TO CONSTITUTION AND
DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE.