Time has come

Lady Liberty

Feb 5, 2010, 12:19:06 AM2/5/10
Why is it so hot, and why are we in this hand basket?

The world seems ready for a plunge into a new dark ages of "progressive"
marxist globalism, where we could very well lose ALL of our individual
rights for good!

It's said that there's nothing as powerful as an idea whose time has come.

Seems like the time is right, like NEVER before, for something like the
Planetary Bill of Rights Project at http://www.PlanetaryBillOfRights.org/

It's now, or it may be never.

Who's interested in making this happen?

Can we discuss it?

--
THE way to peace, freedom and prosperity:

Please read about the true principles of liberty at:
http://www.planetarybillofrights.org/

And read this:

This should be called "Textbook of Liberty"
http://www.laissez-fairerepublic.com/textbook.htm