COVID-19

Nicholas Forystek

May 14, 2023, 7:17:28 PM5/14/23
COVID-19

Also, would make sense that the delivery system is rather Amazon Forest in one traveling overseas strikes the nervous system with another Congo densities but both density stricken the mantle to overworked metabolism having these fragments trapped in between for a lessor density environment, like a human, also in-between normal atomic structs, causing often dry skin to red skin, rashes or more like an exima or psoriasis is also holding a open path through to all organs potentially about truly just the cold being a starter factor. To stay together with fragments in between is extra work where simply the static atomic will be more susceptible to failure such as rashes not well healing. Anyway, that is my after thoughts about belows reading:

Sometimes in life things become rerouted for purpose or often times balance as to come to the same conclusion, such as lubricants changing their industry use to soaps and vice versa when the demand drives. There is an ear wax sucker marketed to babies but frankly looks like it might hurt, rather, a great lifetime warranty I use it for sucking up solder as if it is a Craftsman tool and my father passed down his knowledge of how to use it to me. In biology this is never truer in balance. Animals in the wild make do with-out Band-Aids, I don’t recommend it but at times I think my father is primitive in the way he would go about helping with health care when I was sick, as if he does it the old fashioned or cat way, and walk it off. In explaining COVID-19 I am going unconventional to actual requirements of what would be report to my opinion in formally, rather a simple psych crash coarse lament terms to be able to cover front to back the logistic just of it. Least a microscopic view for yourselves, such as I won’t be doing also, this may very well be righteous as from normal view to microscopic view this psych theory is accredited.

In order to not freak myself or anyone out I want to also run down quickly what it means in contaminate and foreign airborne that we don’t see with the naked eye so that we can essentially say it is something and not an unstoppable flying threat landing on us we’ll never resolve, and this reason too is perhaps why some people may experience symptoms and with out testing positive, develop cancer rather.

Viewing the world through a microscope there is inanimate objects such as rock or plastic, and there are animated objects that are life, in growing as basic as a tree, and as complex as a human. There are also fears and real threats of what is biological warfare whether comprised or console. Humans are multi-cell organisms and anything smaller than a multi-cell organism is a single cell or lesser. Lesser includes bacteria (or germs) and parasites. A single cell of a multi-cell body binds together from what is the atomic molecular level of quite frankly a sphere very similar to the properties of a solar system. Each sphere or planet too, has energy properties like static electricity or the atomic structure, similarly to that is the gravity of planets. Regardless the cooperation of the shape seems to be a big factor in keeping hold to others alike. Asteroids, said to be fragments of possible other entities in space, are often through as not so shaped like a sphere. In the cycle of a single cell of a multi-cell organism is the destruction of those cells in their shape form, which releases its properties. When lifeless, at rest, a multi-cell organism will naturally loose it’s shape by drying void of moisture and then begins the biodegrading process, where as essentially the moisture or bulk of the cell becomes permeable to the cell and the cells themselves expend of hold releasing orders and turning to moisture-less body-less cell wall collapsing as dry dusts like ash. This process also occurs naturally while the organism is living from variant number of factors, but at a rate that is compounding with the motion of the character being, and in red blood cell distribution though the circulator system. Chewing, in being consumed is a way after the life that they a body may break down faster. With chewing there is flavor and small. Tasting something of a biological cell break down is the embodied form of smell; it is hands on liquidity engaged tongue to touch.

In every single hair of a human from the root to the tip contains a timeline of every cell wall your body cycled. Microscopically it is on the hair level (not the D.N.A. level) seen and described similar to the layers of a tree when you cut through the tree trunk. Inside is rings, and hair is not different other then that the come to points like miniature split ends arranged around the next another as whole forming a long strand. Certain plants and flower types exhibit closer this patter with the leaves at the base that are around a stem and bloom out and the flower blooms up. Time lapse just shows they fade in then another with out fading out, but the hair doesn’t get any thicker as they just keep coming at different spots over the capture frame like pushing the hair outward. It really is a compile of the dead cell walls. D.N.A. is where any biology is seen for its identity qualities on a smaller level and arrangement of view by the static properties that make the sample arrange in a strand like magnets to their timeline, proper strong D.N.A extraction is extremely smaller of a microscopic view. Due to the fact it is synthesis of cells in change; the cells don’t contain the tints of color, rather one tint of any spectrum of black to white, a lot of grays in other words.

These sort of micro biology split ends that they exhibit, they do shed and cause dusts. Dust is the human dander if no animals where around to put their dander about. If we look at the expression H2O from a visual context and not scientific, the letters, how they look in shapes there is a theory of written language at the soul. Say we have a sphere of a cell wall with a broken hole in the sphere like a basket ball that wont inflate because of a hole in it, and we trace in inside cell wall to the hole, which is a line that is a circle then put out the back and trace the outside of the sphere, the shape in E=mc^2 becomes E=a^3c, where ‘E’ is constant for “even,” ‘c’ is a constant for the speed of light, and ‘a’ is a constant for “area,” which may be and single value like a length of a line, or radius of a circle, up to the 2D area formulated as stuff like width multiplied by height. However, in order that the equation doesn’t read E=a*a*a*c, they collate is important to a3 in notation. For instance, length of a square is collating area height2; because difference in width or height doesn’t fashion a square may use just one. Even that is important when we want to relate other areas in the even equation a^3c=a^3c and neither side of the equal sign is similar numerically they do need to collate to make use. So, tracing that sphere, we make an “H” shape for two traces of area, the inner of the basket ball, and the outer, connected by a line in the center, the circle hole in the basket ball. In area definition it isn’t as important to collate, but let’s represent it as just a final value; however, it matches a value of a square if we root it by 2. Then let’s use that final square root to show it with a ‘v’ for “value.” So square root the area of an inner shell any realistic number, to get ‘v’ is v^2=a, or v=2√a. Now comes the bend, a^3 really is a*a*a, but sometimes in math and solving we use things of patterns to solve and I want to see the middle a as different the other two for the sake of patterns visually, is in crunch time. Doesn’t really matter the order because it will be the same, it matters the middle ‘a’ is the pickle. Oh, wait but also the ‘a’ on the right is different because this is U.S.A. and the one on the right is no better with may have its view just as the left side. But again, visually thinking about what we traced, inside, line of a circle, and out, does one have a greater value left or right? A basket ball isn’t same inside as the out but if it was a blow-up beach ball perfectly no seams it might just be me thinking the outside is greater than the inside value. Let’s get bubble solution and blow bubbles. I still wouldn’t be any closer to the clear truth to like this is micro biology in reality; it’s not even the side of a single cell. Anyway, I’m going to move on from this discussion back to water. If you have a ratio of any two cell wall that manages to be able to contain, like go around another, if we take a fragmented basket ball and throw pieces in through the one with the hole in it and it holds them just fine, a ratio of one sphere with a hole a nearly intact deflated basket ball to 2 fragments, that is more the shape of a “O” if we thought of a flat circle cur out of a sphere, like a circular portion of a basket ball cut out to make the hole in it, and read this two to one backwards as one to two, it describes how water forms, many fragments and many broken cell wall begin to soup, or something, I’m hungry. But seriously, water is just that, the natural plant photosynthesis, says photo for a reason, plants want to see each other and so they need to clear the way of each others cells, and humans can see them then. Condensation is and evaporation are airborne weighted fragments on the surface taking flight, and vice versa, cell wall collecting and making these soup mixed too large to float that fall down or drop. But we also pee and sweat which is essentially human water the same, as to say planet life in the world are sweating at the condensation level, and their dander like smaller particles from rubbing together in water, break up at the surface it is so mushy it is slick, and therefore always moving around, causing fragments and why water eventually evaporates in dry climate. Saliva is thus that breaks down fragments of cells, like water dissolves paper, its one tree eats another, humans are just much more complex. Just the thought of other cells touching my tongue makes mine in my soft tissue mouth play dead by the saliva full. Mouth watering what is it about tongue that cells already know before more come, they are in for it and just sheds, if you were to spit that saliva bout it would evaporate, which is like it is fragments that are on the top not so contained in a O just fragmented dust still moist and top layer like fresh water is susceptible to float away, or even come back in condensation.

So, with that in mind as a general crash course, nest let’s talk about densities and centrifuges. This is where COVID-19 becomes relevant to bi-definitions in roles of two issues we may have all experienced that we should be mindful of because of the ways it can have population effect on us. Let’s break up the term to COVID-19. “Co” in my opinion stands for Congo, and Cold, and “Vi” stands for Virus, and with the “D” it stands for Video. Cold, in this sense is not a mere feeling of temperature. I’m today skeptical on how many people really loosely use the term “cold virus” but they really meant minor things not a nervous system attack, such as, being cold, and coupled with runny nose cough or even head ache on top of that. That is not near a cold virus. The cold virus is a mild form in comparison to a flu, that does the same effects much less and for not as long, that the flu does do, which are fever and nervous system attacks that are brought on by such things as rapid temperature change going from indoor to out door that in essence can weaken your nerves for temporal sock and too many shocks with other things like germs and bacteria can really bring it on chills and cold sweats fevers for few days average. Flu lasts week or more and is extremely more intense, it is also in nature airborne where a cold transfers from contact things, and germs. Flu also can carry much more painful infections with it, like an ear infection and strep throat, which are extremely crippling to children. In ability to swallow with out extreme pain as if you got your throat stuck to an ice pole by licking it and it is a dry rub more like dry ice but not hot, say wood, is what it got stuck too, dry out but the pain of an ice pole every swallow. Ear infections are like airplane inner ear pain but a bit harsher and more of a sickly affect rather than a sharp pain. Strep throat and ear infections must be treated with antibiotics, and depending on whether or not it is an airborne virus would be which type you need for treatment. Penicillin stops airborne ability quickly, and Amoxicillin is a surface cease of infections. Jus like healing a wound, you need to treat the infection A.S.A.P. often times they won’t go away and permanent damage can occur. Something like that I’m not a doctor, let’s talk about one of the remedies that often works for both of these but a doctor’s recommendations or sort of also “herbal” type of at home ways you can help, is plenty of rest, and liquids. Ginger Ale, I found to be awesome of a root for it, but Chicken Noodle Soul is one too people will say helps well. The reason, in my opinion is liquid properties of the broth. Plenty of us eat soup and have you ever noticed how some soups have oil type contents that clump and don’t mix as easily with the surrounding liquid and looks like putting cooking oil in water? To understand density is what makes this separation is important to the Congo portion, the video portion, and the reason the cold as well, the flu by itself, can sweep through may people, and sometimes, maybe even the majority in a single year cold season. I don’t know the facts whether we all were talking about “cold” the same way, but I know people around me knew well I am susceptible to a possible two a year, or none, but usually at one a winter season living in Minnesota. My dad is pretty hard on us, if I ever go to him and say “I have a cold” it is basically, I don’t because the second time or couple more, it’s “well you remember what the doctor told you.” While it is still important to go, he isn’t much like that unless I could sense a deeper issue, like I have, and there are no questions when you have ear infections or strep throat, for the level of pain. If you ever questioned like possibly did. I doubt it. All that aside, densities like oil in water sometimes clump together or if you try to mix it with an egg beater, it maybe forms smaller separations but often times those tend to go back, and a reason is gravity. A centrifuge is a scientific device that test tubes are placed vertically evenly weighted around in a circle holder that has a computer to drive them spinning at a very slow gradual pace over time, until it is quite fast and set to a time out, at which it will take the same slow down pace. While gaining speed gravity will force the test tubes to fan outward and lift until at max speed, they are horizontal spinning around, and then as it slows, they return to vertical. The importance to a centrifuge, and some don’t use gravity which are more or less force drives for industry work that is repetitive and not science expirations in whets in the tubes, is that the least amount of friction is caused on what ever is contained inside, and in the case of oil and water, they will completely separate into two layers. If you put wet dirt in the dirt will pack to the ends and dry as the water least dense with out friction, falls to the inner portion for the dirt taking up volume by mass. So, it is important to what ever the imagination can export as put into a test tube. A non-scientific analogy is said you have a bunch of Build of Bear stuffed animal stuffing and you pack it into a ball, and that will be our least dense of the ball, now pack double the amount in, and that is denser, by stuffing and not physics which is where educational density is described for things like solid matter such as water or rock. Aluminum is less dense than steal is why the same dimensions of each, steal is much heavier. As well, there is a natural centrifuge, which occurs in time, it can be very slow but it is just gravity usually will cause some variant form of arranging densities. If you have muddy water more liquid then mud in a glass, over time the mud will settle at the bottom of the glass, it will remain wet, but it will clear up well a top portion of water.

A rainforest is not something a human can survive in. There are cities at borders where clearings are very abrupt, but they are so dense in plant life it becomes impossible to gain footing or notice ground. With plant life is photosynthesis, which is the cycling of water cells through plant life, and this would make the humidity fiercely dense verses just blades of grass on someone’s lawn, or even any North American forest. If you have ever experienced water pressure from holding your breath and going to the bottom of the pool, with out imagination, if you were in a rainforest, pressure would be felt, so much so I think you would have trouble breathing, it is very humid and pours rain that makes such rich plant lives. Humans can’t survive there, Tigers can probably well utilize borders, but probably can’t bear much of it as well, but bugs and birds and monkeys and whatever rodents to see the floor, make so much noise it is literally another world, not to brave. It also has anomalies undiscovered by the miles. As diverse as its plant life is going to be its wild life. In 2015 a Congo spider thought to be a myth was spotted or recorded, it appears on a youtube.com video with the search term “CNN J’ba Fofi.” Rumors are it can get up to 6 feet span and spiders are known to attack anything they are sizable able win by cunning calculations at which is all they often do, normal size house spiders we don’t hear them.

If you attempt to walk into a rainforest, you will not be coming back. There are deadly specie of bug and mammal immediately and the inability to maneuver as a human. There are much border and not all is so abrupt, some townships exist in patch clearings where there a grassland of mini–Congo Forest A spider larger than a tarantula is audio able heard by humans with out amplification equipment, and little spiders are able heard of their voices with amplification equipment. The main sounds a spider makes from its body are much like other animals, growling and hissing, occasional squealing. The difference in big and little spiders is how it webs, both have web but a big spider no longer may use it for hanging on, rather they are capable of spit balls of it that aren’t similar to spider cocoon eggs. Spiders are known to be territorial and test boundary, where every then inhabit if already a different specie’s nest, they exhibit traits of total destruction. If spotted they exhibit subservient but with a calculative attitude to waiting and aligned viewing any potential predator and for the purpose of sizing itself to the other specie. A spider’s logic is, if the body of itself is equal in size, then its eight legs are advantage and it will move on the specie no remorse. They don’t require food, and so sometimes they are viewed as vampires for also living in the dark or for killing just for blood seemingly. They are 100% regenerating to anything not separation of their head from body, and in as many pieces as it may, so long as those pieces are all there, put into a tumbler they will reform 100%. eventually. They have one goal, either they are king of their world and have not seen anything to kill as alone as undisturbed, or they are working on that much, and when they are, they move just as in the dark they rather be, as if light burns them, they are with alignment in another nest. To be undetected, they will move based on patterns of movement of the other specie, and as they do, web is laid like a memory track of sound dampening, and direction such that, having successes a route success is trace and they do so to keep it under heard and learned. When they do this, their own movement increased the movement of the specie in sound, using their web, they can deflect their movement sounds further so they are 100% unheard in that retrace what this does as well is amplify the sounds with out essentially being heard by the nesting, and it can unravel a nest destructively ten-fold. An example is if one is in the floor of a home and say Congo sized, while humans present and walk across the floor, it will move with the walk to the sound dropping web or spitting balls of web, that by time they walk back and do it again, and sound the spider makes which is also heard of the humans sounds, is caught in the web and amplified masking the spiders movement which is also aimed opposed to the origin sound to be undetected. If floor nails make a creek, then the same floor nail sound simplified make a vibration of a creek worsen right in its placement and that can make the nail loosen much faster. Spiders only have very few natural sounds, like animals of the wild, but they web can defect anything that is sound. A Congo sized spider is able audio heard by the human ear as well as their walking while they do have the ability to be swift and lighter then heard; it is largely their web because they do still have weight. The advent of eight legs makes for a keen able sense of gravity in control like no other in light stepped with weight distribution, and the way they essentially grip is nothing short of a physics phenomenon of Earth that with large ones is able exhibited of patterns in things that are static affected like cottons, and dust patterns. If a large spider is gripping the top of a box spring inside of it, a blanket on top of a mattress on top of the box spring will slowly show pattern of the view of the spider for how well Earthly the grip is one with the environment. If under a wood structure and dust exists on top of the wood, the dust will shift around into static that shows patterns of the view of the spider. These of course are very large spider. When spider faces specie with its legs span out, it is sizing up no matter how ridiculous of an achievement it looks the spider must achieve, they are methodical patience with not so much ego’s more so drives that their body designate is ultimate to meaning of life. While a tarantula looks like a blood mammal strange rat with many legs a spider is only an exoskeleton. It does not contain red blood; exoskeleton contain pus as a form of blood. Human bodies use puss natural as filler for gap wounds that can be healed internally like a fracture creating space that does not get corrected in set the bone, may cause puss to continually make due for the space density difference of a gap. Human bodies also use puss to expel, or cover open wound areas, that in turn also coats and expels foreign contaminates like in the nasal no different than an infected wound. It does not correct an infection though. Foreign contaminates that touch the inner tissue of your nose especially clear things that are airborne, cause micro gaps of holes in the soft moist tissue and that forces puss to react as filler. The stress of density to the bodily buoyancy over all, here not part of the bladder functions, causes puss. So, an exoskeleton when in formation does the same thing, but it does not form a gap it is more like a gap exists before happens, a solid skeletal, and thus puss persists like a spider’s blood. Body uses pus as filler and an expelling reagent to contaminate. Metabolism, which is how well your cells connect to each other at a cellular level as a full form in energy, such as growth is a metabolism rate. Another metabolism rate is simple moving, as you move the cells of your skin have energy between each other. Density differences in such a thing like fragments that are much larger caught in a smaller full multi cell body, makes your metabolism work extra harder to keep those bonds to themselves, as simple as understanding got in between something of a pair and hindering the pairs ability to keep it a together. Extreme would be something of a amoeba that bores, but any foreign antibody is potential to curve your metabolism left to be so, good or bad in theory, rather your cells are over worked in justify the means, making it a long term immunity offense when discussing snowballing effects of cancer. There are indicators which are usual brought about signs in stimulating, extra sensory of worked illuminates challenged.

But they are like parrots with the exception they are not using voice. They are using web and their own travels well laid to one thought and that is survival of the fittest. They are A-sexual territorial and love to warm up to their prey if it lets them to get a better faster grip attack. They are merely causing reflection. As well can re “ping” those web trails and that is where they are doing something that is their voice ability essentially but it is not literal spoken word. They attempt to separate packs if they’re not at the top alone in their web or whatever nest they inhabit for whatever need they see fit, they can be “on pause” when they know they’re not size enough but they will not be seen, least mistakes. Tiny house hold ones, make mistake by travel and caught out there in the desert where we overview instantly a large surface area. Spiders use their web as not much, but where ever they decide they will inhabit, say for instance near a bird’s nest, along a small spider can unravel it, but tracing the bird and moving with often to essentially record into a web and as the bird uses it more it will ping and prod and a time lapse show, they are destructive. A Congo spider, is when larger than a tarantula, possible heard by humans, and there for dangerous to health, while it may not attack for known to be out weighted, it definitely won’t show with lights on or two beings an attack, they are math conscious to one, itself, A sexual. To involve birth, another spider only has to drop one line of web walking over the others pods and the sounds of both then cause a clash forming like vibrations inside then cause life to be formed. They also have been known to take on singular drastic rapid differences in change by mighty one radically. They create by making web pods. In pack hunting, they have been known to discern and separate one by one group, to single out and destroy its prey. Quit frankly a parrot. Parrots however, are rather nice, and can be reward tuned, while they don’t actually often well understand the English they mimic, it may be for rewards like seed, a very responsive animal, and mimmic anything a human says. So will a spider, the program I watched then nightmarishly lived the real thing with a Congo hiding, was amplifying a tiny spider voice, and they growl, or hiss, usual instinct of wild animals being taken down. However, they can mimic anything the environment does, as it is just laying web like a saved memory and re-ping it anywhere so it can be deceiving when they move around where they actually are, one thing is that a difference in location does not immediately allow it to just make noise, they are methodical movers and slow, when having it their waiver them closer to their prey and will not be seen because it disrupts the value of one while they do and would know their place by caught out there and not sizable enough, they still will do their own rights and will is all alone. Tricking young into hearing the parent and leading them one by one away, a tarantula is damaging in ways to small rodent and bird’s same size. All size dependants, while their webs don’t work for hanging around it is still a spit ball that does the similar, all they have to do are aim and spit to save. Their strength in voice grows with them. When I had a personal experience unseen or had by others that kept me up few months I quickly notice where tiger get their range in voice. They have the deeps bass, but the range factor, I realize, they have been breeding damaged by fighting off Congo spider in the food chain climb. A Congo spider can 3D arrange sounds and going outside once, I hear winding around two story leveling and in a wave like pattern the riding sounds of some inner house discerning flying around. I knew I can’t take it as gladly and good thing I hate spiders. Residents were in trouble and the understanding misguided by authority factions. You know what? I knew it was mutual company
Ant spider larger than a tarantula is a safe bet that formed from a Congo spider’s cocoon egg, which are more of an inch size in diameter, rather than a quarter inch. All a spider needs to do for reproduction is to drop a single line of web over another’s egg, and in compatibility the sounds vibe together caught in the cocoon and begin to form what is the spider inside. The level of feature ability from contortion to swift movement and waiting periods of years a spider has is largely its environment on basis, and the Congo by design of a survivor would be absolutely magnificent in illusiveness. Spiders are not willing to be seen because they have a goal, they care is a 100% success rate. So, while they don’t need to kill to eat, it begs to differ what they are doing, when observing anything else and what it is doing in the wild, killing is literally a game, and fun, as well a riot they don’t want. Failure to stay hidden, they become subservient and constantly test the boundary then to see how close they can get with trust gained because it will make their ultimate goal, that much easier, let in. Not size enough, they just wait. They’re not guaranteed growth but they are smart as know some Earth from a creature difference. Moving Earth with no creature in sight makes them act no different as if it is no alert, until actually might push them. Soon as a creature is the movement and larger, it may bolt upon sight. They have no reason in endless bounds for waiting so small areas and such they are not too intelligent in would get caught in, and not bother them. Incredible fast, but confined is not so real in waiting is much of life. I like to make the analogy of that they have two legs for every Earth they are actively real time standing on and the eyes to show it that they do see that many too, which is why they are so slow, the will of beings for each different in Earthly plane are in one attempting to move around. Their actions in everything are to calculate the success rate but serious maybe is not so understood as they can wait nearly until any death rate, reforms, or maybe never due, then instinct is conquered.

They are downright offensive to their prey in creepy, and similar to the cell densities in Congo born, is another infection, where as, a large spider might spitball in the mouth of another creature, and mask it’s sound communication channels with another’s, if successfully lodges a spit ball web in. Like mindless zombies not performing to their own function usual, and in association, having super capable communication clairvoyantly abduct and remote like telekinesis, really just the will of spider. This is used in separating packs, as subservient, they may get in-between as top teachers pet of the school, but it is still purpose that once sized enough to be dominate, the rest go execution style in allowance. They like to tell inner proposal lies and make heard the sounds of others via web, that move in response the subject to found a control they can strum, or exacerbate, because as well, they are in favor a specie pack may fight themselves and make their job easier, pushing a button so to speak is weighted to these conditions, in test looks cute, but immediately turns on a dime it’s laugh disposal of. One way the bible helps us understand if animals understand English is by their name, if not they can speak, is understood to the question contact, a response rightfully. A parrot has been known to mimic but not all parrot responds to name, and some do learn to do so, in understand English born from mimicking, while some remain parrot just mimicking. Dolphin is a similar example that in schools of, come to intuition as already communicators with themselves largely unheard, and makes note the contact with human by physical responding in actions.

Somebody brought a tiger above my apartment 8 years ago and me and my cat got parakites, she deceased recently, nit and flea stuff helped her, over the counter pinworm helped me, but the but I still feel it all over my body hair and scalp, least one area where Nair chemical burn solved it on accident in belief maybe Nair alone will. So, I haven't found a solution. Fragments opening up the cell metabolism makes sense even the cold then goes through you easier and shocks what is otherwise guarded by your mantel. You suck neighbor. Truely winners of war pass with declaration, look over worked when you can pause to say stating? Well then I think the sphinx says it, if we don't size up to be as large as a sphinx, Doom spoken from the King of the Jungle truly declared. Really like I think there is a probable better means, we're man, but I can't chemical burn my entire body with Nair, can you say that spells defeat with a sign of solution peeking through?