Jacques Monod is a monopoly of medicine.

Nicholas Forystek

Oct 7, 2021, 8:47:15 AM10/7/21
Jacques Monod is the Jack face card in every King and Queen deck of medical cards, a issue at the beginning of everyone's time (or in face card terms in everyones relationship a 3rd wheel, it's supposed to be Jesture, an entertainer, some think child) not just a King and Queen's, it's just there he's more presently known to become visible service, you still don't find him, on account of he delivers too much blood work when you get too close in adapt coexist for those over run it's the only thing to do is accept, and there is a issue with in psych when one hides administering blood work, that literally makes you disappear yourself in magic turn out turned off. He's deceased in all our lives like that happened. He nearly built a needle into blood work like your wolverine or something. Pops out with a human sedative and afrodesiac. Or not controllable if your real, don't know Jacques, and his many many many profiters on his image and malpractice insurance.

Yup, pokes people behind their back so well he hits a magic off switch on himself and simply *poof* disappear.

Is that okay of a way to put it? I don't know him. Maybe then it's my way of dealing with it. I don't think he's evil but the ora of air around going on stir up remember and thought about it certainly he is the devil's advocate or others make him to be so. Personally I thought in meeting he was very nice, a lovely signer. Then there's like this "he's too nice red flag" but I know his mother and possibly one of his daughters, it's no lie. Too sweet.

Excuse me, but "Why me?" Is my question then. I don't see or talk with him, since before 1979,( :/ I have my date wrong slightly, 3 years I think, wouldn't mind right now able ask him for my birthday exactly but I need evidence for amends too if he or Michelle Forystek never put in a certificate in El Dorado county CA where I'm in a medical fridge just before earlier that day or so when my eye first open well, not exactly sure, else I would find the hosptial, they say life begins at conception, there it was) and he's only introduced himself as far as talked with him. Not to be a dweeb but my my channels to whom I would have to ask that know how if at all to reach him are deceased. He has a institute in Paris you can just up and email but I heard the same as the internet, he died of leukemia in the late 70's.

It is not that there is so significant amount of change to one with clone tissue that one may in court legal be forced to reason him as a father. It is because of his level of expertise in advancing the world in said tissue science that anyone with a significant amount of reapplied structure grown in separate then the life biological entity is susceptible to man on guard to ward challenges god doesn't occur by default without that same change to the effect not a defect or applied to defect solely a significant amount of change in different when was applied. So discoveries do that to probably relation in US court.

Me? I just want awareness, it is not right that you can wind up unconscious at a hosptial and leave without them ensuring your aware, or vice versa go to a hosptial and be put under without ensuring your aware fully what will be going on while under. That's a date rape. Before one could walk or talk, so young it's hard to say that there isn't the advantage that is the same as criminal assortment, which is why I think due to the fact that was still there, and the initial disfigurement occured before day 5 that it made for decent parents out to look like still holding me P.O.W. and the memory was not unblocked surrounding my beginning until they passed away. That's od' to the US courts for making them show receipts to the welfare of a child different then some places maybe why here? Why is US so great when it wasn't getting started over there? I didn't realize that police can be considered that same fatherly effect for acute E.R. rescue responses when the subject is dead? I think that's probably false, in a ransom situation if one said "I'm not resurrecting you until!" Yet in still if you said why so many years in captive in a chamber whether was response to emergency or not. Place significance on a king style rule is brutal no rules in change. Much respect to US way of culture, I always have. I never thought I would find my memory to be matching a child in 1316 or that I was even missing that truely to my parents mention, they may be procured it a little much or just as confused in try to explain themselves.

Someone has to explain day 10 is day 5 all over again? Impact is like you'll do it again too. Na, time is repeat enough that progression some of this just happens, extra special with care for non control, so early on carried. Naples IT for Naples US. Or that is it is not too difficult to guess what the nature of man is, like repeat patterns ourselves, similar is the trend of the ground a beaten path, or few Navarre. Napa Valley is that just a auto store of in IT too?