Illuminati organization

Ruben Dario

Sep 21, 2021, 4:57:51 PMSep 21
Welcome to the Illuminati brotherhood society where riches and powers and dreams are achieved.Having you been looking for a way to join this great brotherhood Illuminati the world of success riches power and fame here is a golden opportunity and chance to join the great fraternity. Join Illuminati brotherhood today and receive the sum of $1,000,000,00 USD immediately after your initiation and many more benefits to come your way, No human sacrifices is involve only few items needed for your initiation, if interested whats-app the temple now for more information on how to become a member via Email at [Adamsmithill...@gmail.com] or you contact our representative in African +2348051980739/Whats-app or message my Master Sir Lord Adams Smith directly +1(408)800-3354 /Whats-app OR Click on this link https://www.facebook.com/Brotherhood-Of-Trust-Illuminati-Organisation-107585554734764/

#Everyone is welcome and say No to Poverty and Oppression

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
A Cash Reward of USD $500,000,00 USD
A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $120,000,00 USD
A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
One year Golf Membership package
A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
A total Lifestyle change Access to Bohemian Grove
Monthly payment of your class choice into your bank account every month as a member
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World and Our Illuminati Golden Ring For Fame Power And Protection And Many Others Things You Wish To Do With It For Your Own Good