Impeach Clinton

David Mandl

Feb 28, 1994, 12:50:08 PM2/28/94
Impeach Clinton
---------------
by Rev. P. Lamborn-Wilson,
M.O.C., U.L.C., etc., etc., The Deanery, Chatsworth, NJ
Feb. 14, 1994
(no copyright--please reproduce freely)

Clinton first came to the attention of the ILLUMINATI when he saved
the asses of Grand Master Oliver North & Past Master G. Bush (the
Freemasonic Messiah) by quashing the investigation into Mena Airport
in Arkansas. We can use this cracker, they thought. Another
Southern Democrat whose name starts with "C." The Konspiracy may
have to lay low for four years & this yuppie redneck'll fill the
Bill. Sure enough, Bush loses it--bigtime--openly proclaims the
Novus Ordo Seclorum--bombs Babylon in a vain attempt to destroy
Illuminati archives--etc., etc. The CFR/Bilderbergers
declare:--Bush must "lose." The Pres. of Japan (an inner-circle
member) dons his special Medici-ring & sits next to Bush at
sushi-time:--the whole world gawks as Bush pukes in the lap of this
unsmiling samurai--Who's losing face? Who's losing _lunch_? /////
Lloyd Bensen (32-degree) takes hick Clinton to Bilderberg Konklave
in Baden-Baden 6 months before the "election." Ushered into the
inner sanctum Clinton hears the Offer from a hooded figure mit a
Cherman accent und Harvard manners. "Look, Bill, all zis can be
yours: real estate, blow-chobs, Sviss bank account, revenche, your
name in 'History.' All you haff to do is serve Us for four years.
Betray 'Liberalism' for four years. Stab in the back all those
mirities who will vote you in:--Blacks, queers, women, the poor.
Always you vill say 'compromise'--but holding a dagger in your
schleeve. Betray Haiti. Betray homosexuals (and alienate the
military!), betray Christians & burn their children, betray
peace-lovers--bomb Iraq _again_! (we'll think of some lame excuse);
betray women--transform them into their own oppressors. As for the
poor, I have a great plan, Bill:--you will fund poverty programs by
_taxing food stamps_. Hilarious, eh? Environmentalists? Talk
green, dump chemicals in the wetlands. We will spread rumors about
your use of 'pot,' Bill, so all the drug-fiends will vote for
you--then we'll _intensify_ the 'War on Drugs.' You see?
Beautiful concept, _nein_? In four years they will _beg_ us to
return to power. The 'Liberals' themselves will vote for Quayle &
Noriega in '96! Ha ha ha! Und zen, ve shall enchoy anuzzer tvelf
years of Undiluted Power! Perhaps a war in Mexico? Hmm, let me
think. Here, Bill, here's a million dollars for your 'election'
campaign fund--that's just for starters, Bill. Now, sit here on
this throne while this naked starlet sucks your crank, Bill.
Promise them anything! I know! I've got it! Promise them
_health-care_. Outlaw all herbs, vitamins, everything like
that--we can't allow the unwashed swine to prescribe for themselves,
can we now? Tsk tsk dear me no. Promise them health-care--& then
raise their taxes! Give them SHIT, Bill. Eh? How do you like it?
That wife of yours (sorry, Bill)--she can pose as an angel of mercy
... while you--tinpot JFK--pure simulation--first 'virtual'
president--bumble toward Armageddon like some sinister clown.
Power--the great aphrodisiac, eh Governor? Or should I say ... _Mr.
President_???"

--
Dave Mandl
dma...@panix.com

Diablo

Feb 28, 1994, 4:31:03 PM2/28/94
In article <DMANDL.94F...@panix.panix.com> David Mandl,

dma...@panix.com writes:
>Noriega in '96! Ha ha ha! Und zen, ve shall enchoy anuzzer tvelf

Arghh! Get a fucking grip you psycho. If you wanna post this crap on
alt.Illuminati or some other entertainment-type groups go ahead, but this
bullshit doesn't belong on alt.anarchy.

_______
Best Regards,
Diablo
ma...@cornell.edu
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king."
No, wait a second... maybe it should be
"In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is regarded
as insane."

Tommie Walker

Mar 1, 1994, 6:36:18 AM3/1/94
>DATE: 28 Feb 1994 21:31:03 GMT
>FROM: Diablo <ma...@cornell.edu>

>In article <DMANDL.94F...@panix.panix.com> David Mandl,
>dma...@panix.com writes:
>>Noriega in '96! Ha ha ha! Und zen, ve shall enchoy anuzzer tvelf
>
>Arghh! Get a fucking grip you psycho. If you wanna post this crap on
>alt.Illuminati or some other entertainment-type groups go ahead, but this
>bullshit doesn't belong on alt.anarchy.

I think they're gettin' to ya, Diablo. I thought one of the aspects of
anarchy would be no censorship. There you go again... whine, whine, whine.

Tommie Walker

Gordon Fitch

Mar 1, 1994, 4:16:43 PM3/1/94

"Tommie Walker" <wk0...@worldlink.com>:

| I think they're gettin' to ya, Diablo. I thought one of the aspects of
| anarchy would be no censorship. There you go again... whine, whine, whine.

Well, he didn't censor it, he just complained about it.
And I'm sure he cleared his complaint with the Anarchist
Supreme Executive Kommandatura.
--

)*( Gordon Fitch )*( g...@panix.com )*(

Finnius

Mar 1, 1994, 9:42:07 PM3/1/94
Re: Re: Impeach Clinton

> Arghh! Get a fucking grip you psycho. If you wanna post this crap on
> alt.Illuminati or some other entertainment-type groups go ahead, but this
> bullshit doesn't belong on alt.anarchy.

...Announcement....

Does this man need some SLACK?
Or is it a waste of time, seeing as how his PINKNESS is clear

Finnius

The Mental Playground (619) 267-7650/4790 Chula Vista, CA
The above posters opinions do not necessarily reflect those of The Mental
Playground.

Finnius

Mar 1, 1994, 9:42:11 PM3/1/94
We'll start with some of the EASY ones...

THE KNIGHTS OF MALTA

...or more properly, the Sovereign Military Order of Malta (abbreviated
SMOM) -- is the 800 year old Vatican 'secret police' or 'dirty tricks bureau'.
According to COVERT ACTION INFORMATION BULLETIN #25, Winter 1986, notable
recent members of SMOM have included Dr. Otto von Hapsburg (a prime organizer
of the infamous "Blinderbergers"), Franz von Papen (the man who persuaded
President von Hindenburg to resign and appoint Hitler chancellor of Germany),
William Casey (the CIA chief who died mysteriously during the Iran-Contra
hearings), Major General Reinhard Gehlen (vide supra), General Alexander
Haig, William F. Buckley jr., Clare Boothe Luce, and the three ringleaders of
the P2 conspiracy in Italy --Roberto Calvi, Michele Sindona and Licio Gelli.
Baigent, Lincoln and Leigh in THE MESSIANIC LEGACY (Henry Holt, new york,
1987) have added to the list of SMOM members Alexandre de Marenches, former
chief of French Intelligence, and claim mysteriouis links between SMOM and
the Priory of Sion. Gordon Thomas and Max Wittman in THE YEAR OF ARMAGGEDON
(Corgi, London, 1984) claim that SMOM members act as couriers between the
Vatican and the CIA. Most scholars dissent vehemently from von Hanfkopf's
ill-documented charge that Professor de Selby, Flahive, La Tournier and the
shadowy La Fournier are all members of SMOM

THE ILLUMINATI

...founded in Bavaria in 1776, was (or is) a secret society within
a secret society, since all members were first Freemasons before being
invited into the Illuminati..

я oops out of time, will continue....

Mitch

Mar 1, 1994, 11:26:43 PM3/1/94
dma...@panix.com (David Mandl) writes:

>Impeach Clinton
>---------------
>by Rev. P. Lamborn-Wilson,
>M.O.C., U.L.C., etc., etc., The Deanery, Chatsworth, NJ
>Feb. 14, 1994
>(no copyright--please reproduce freely)

[rant deleted]

So, is Xandor Korzybski really Hakim Bey?

David Mandl

Mar 2, 1994, 10:22:13 AM3/2/94

> In article <DMANDL.94F...@panix.panix.com> David Mandl,
> dma...@panix.com writes:
> >Noriega in '96! Ha ha ha! Und zen, ve shall enchoy anuzzer tvelf
>
> Arghh! Get a fucking grip you psycho. If you wanna post this crap on
> alt.Illuminati or some other entertainment-type groups go ahead, but this
> bullshit doesn't belong on alt.anarchy.

Bite it. Are you so humorless that you can't recognize serious
political criticism when it's presented in a satirical or irreverent
way? I thought the piece was brilliant and right on the mark (but
then I saw the author read it himself--it's much funnier that way).

--Dave.

--
Dave Mandl

dma...@panix.com (play)
dma...@lehman.com (work)

Diablo

Mar 3, 1994, 2:01:00 AM3/3/94
In article <2l2ffn$1r...@whale.st.usm.edu> John William Chambless,
cham...@whale.st.usm.edu writes:
>That's the pesky problem with anarchy.
>
>It's so confusing, trying to remember what the RULES are!!
>Who's in charge here, anyway?
O.k., o.k., I get your point, but I think most of us would agree that
this group should probably be limited to posts on anarchy...

Finnius

Mar 3, 1994, 8:05:54 PM3/3/94
Re: Re: Impeach Clinton

...nice to meet someone that has a valid reason for being on this sub.
At least i can tell that YOU have a sense of humour, as well as a sense of
the investigator in you. Please read some of my upcoming posts, you might be
facinated with some of the info i come up with. I will also be posting my
sources, this way no possible confusion of legitimacy will arise...

Diablo

Mar 5, 1994, 4:43:36 AM3/5/94
In article <DMANDL.94...@shoe.lehman.com> David Mandl,

dma...@shoe.lehman.com writes:
>Bite it. Are you so humorless that you can't recognize serious
>political criticism when it's presented in a satirical or irreverent
>way? I thought the piece was brilliant and right on the mark (but
>then I saw the author read it himself--it's much funnier that way).

Gee, pardon me for not wanting to sit around and sift through all the
crap about Elvis (yes we have had posts about him on alt.illuminati),
alien conspiracies, and Chutulu to find serious political discussion.