Google itanimulli (the word illuminati spelled backwards) - NSA website comes up

Johnny Asia

Dec 7, 2009, 8:21:29 AM12/7/09
If you Google itanimulli (the word illuminati spelled backwards),
see what comes up. What the hell?

http://www.itanimulli.com

+

Pucker your lips for the Apocalypse!

Johnny Asia, Guitarist from the Future

http://johnnyasia.com

Anonymous

Dec 8, 2009, 1:30:52 AM12/8/09

On Mon, 07 Dec 2009, Johnny Asia <bayin...@mypacks.net> wrote:
> If you Google itanimulli (the word illuminati spelled backwards),
>see what comes up. What the hell?
>
>http://www.itanimulli.com

Groovy, man. If a "lucifer" was "illuminated," then all "goys"
incarnated down here in this infernal world ruled by the Godless
antichrists were "illuminated." Problem is, most of them never
noticed it, nor ever realized it in their lives. Especially the
rich and most corrupt ones. The greedy ones. The arrogant ones.
The rulers of this infernal world. They wrongly, falsely, called
themselves "illuminati." Because they were the most unilluminated
and career criminal psychopaths in the universe. Low criminals.

So it follows that arch criminal zionist control freaks would
capitalize on the falsely attributed name of "illuminati," or the
reverse of it. They are that arrogant. They are that greedy.
So they are that self loathing. But they don't care. Not until
they are dead anyway. Only after they are dead do the good angels
follow them, the wrathful angels that wreak havoc and punishment
for their sins against God and for their crimes against humanity.

So pray for these illuminati. Pray for their well being. They
are already damned by their own evil deeds. Christ himself told
us to do that much for our enemy. The zionists are definitely
the arch enemy of all humanity. And that means that all humanity
should be praying for the well being and good health of our
mutual zionist enemy. As much as it pains me to say it. And
believe you me, it does. It pains me to admit it. But if not
for the words given to us by Christ, I might continue to complain
without measurable results for the global death of the zionists.

Zionists die. And God sorts them all out. For that I am
satisfied. And I hope that you can be satisfied with that, too.

The Juwes are
the men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing
-W.W. Gull

Luke Nichols

Dec 8, 2009, 3:40:42 AM12/8/09

"Anonymous" <cri...@ecn.org> wrote in message

> On Mon, 07 Dec 2009, Johnny Asia <bayin...@mypacks.net> wrote:
>> If you Google itanimulli (the word illuminati spelled backwards),
>>see what comes up. What the hell?
>>
>>http://www.itanimulli.com

Yeah, I posted this way up there.